Gaming Should the 3ds have mii like avatars?

ykhan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hmm interesting idea
smile.gif

personall id like to see that and mabye like entire games just dedicated to miis kinda like the sims
amd being able to use them on games lol like intead of using snake on metal gear solid using a mii

Peelbash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ykhan said:
hmm interesting idea
smile.gif

personall id like to see that and mabye like entire games just dedicated to miis kinda like the sims
amd being able to use them on games lol like intead of using snake on metal gear solid using a mii
female miis in dead or alive...
Never mind..
More realistically, if there are miis, it's pretty much a given that you can drive as them in Mario Kart.

moon_wolf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
it would be interesting if they use the camera to take a photo and then use a software to make a mii like avatar i base of your face

DunkrWunkah

GBAtemp's Official Dunkr
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Only if the online features are somewhat akin to Xbox Live or PSN, and they drop the friend codes. Otherwise, I see no reason to include Miis. Hell, I don't think that Miis should even exist on the Wii.

Fluto

A potato in disguise
Trophies
XP
Country
yes just yes

i thought of something
maybe yo could the 3ds as a wiimote because of the gyroscope also if so then it should have a mii transfer like the normal wiimote

D

Deleted_171835

There's going to be Mii's. That's a fact.
Hopefully, we can transfer them from the Wii to the 3DS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo