1. Maz7006

Maz7006 iSEXu

To be honest, the the Pokemon Cards were in my opinion is just meh [​IMG]

Not a lot of people would be interested, and not to mention Yu-Gi-Oh has taken over that craze.

i.e. Pokemon Cards popularity isn't the same as before, it would be a crazy to think that it is still popular.

2. Eity

Eity Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I want remake, but a new Pokemon TCG game would be better. I always wanted more Pokemon TCG video games. Even though I like Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG more. But exactly because there is only 2 Pokemon TCG games (not counting PC one), and Yu-Gi-Oh! have like 20-30 games, I was mostly playing in Yu-Gi-Oh! and was not able to play Pokemon TCG so much.

3. Islay

Islay GBAtemp Fan

the card game was cool, getting all the rare cards, making a pimp deck all to play a retarded card game with 1 or 2 losers(mainly because I was always the winner ROFL),I meant friends [​IMG]

but I Digress it has no place anymore, it was lame and 2 easy, thought adding it in to gold/silver would be cool, it would make your cash more useful.

4. Zerrix

Zerrix GBAtemp Maniac

Gambia, The
    Yeah, you said "Losers!" because you were the one who won that session! [​IMG] [​IMG]

No, I think, they should remake the Trading Card Game, although I never played the first one.

5. ZenZero

ZenZero GBATEMP's regular arse.

Na YUGIOH owns it 2 much

6. kennypu

kennypu GBAtemp Fan

United States
    so much hatred -.- I actually loved that game, to me it was quite entertaining. I would very much like to see a remake of Pokemon TCG, especially with wifi, possibly a few online minigames, etc.

7. mad567

mad567 D. Gregar

Greece
    I think they should create a magic the gathering game fot the ds or WII.......
    that's definitely what we need [​IMG]

8. mewcuss

mewcuss GBAtemp Regular

No, Nintendo shouldn't make a remake/sequel, they should spend their time more productively by developing dsi/wii related software.

Nintendo did buy the rights for the TCG from Wizards maybe suggesting a game could be produced in the future (it would be reasonably easy to write and would sell very well beacuase of the Pokemon fans/collectors out there).

Also, Wizards/Hasbro will never make a MTG DS game (if they did though I hope they made a game similar to Shandalar with online elements similar to YGO). They make enough dollar from the PC online game and the Duel Master games didn't sell well (neither did the TCG either though).

9. Guild McCommunist

Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

United States
    TBH, if I was going to play a trading card game (Magic the Gathering, which I have a pretty large collection of and never use), I would rather have the physical cards than collecting virtual ones. It gives you a larger sense of purpose, I guess. While the Pokemon TCG game was fun when everyone was in a Poke-gasm (Pokemon orgasm), I doubt I'd find it fun after becoming a more hardcore gamer and playing Pokemon as a strong RPG game and not as a "I FUCKING LOVE PIKACHU" game.

10. InuYasha

InuYasha Professional Coke Fiend

United States
    The gbc game was awesome,sadly they never brought over the 2nd one and it was never 100% translated either,but I would love a new pokemon tcg game for the ds yugioh bores me to easily these days.....

11. Raven Darkheart

Raven Darkheart The Radioactive Flamer

United States
    If ya wanted Pokemon TCG, I would rather have a proper MTG game

12. Moots

Moots The Incredible Sulk

Canada
    You know what, I'll second this.

I didn't like the actual CCG, but the GBC game was pretty damn fun.

13. Blaze163

Blaze163 The White Phoenix's purifying flame.

Yeah, there should be a remake. The timing's perfect since they just released the new Platinum cards. It's a great idea since we'd have wi-fi battling and trading. Include an option where you can type in a number to get the cards you have already as actual cards and the sale of said cards will go up too. Well, it would for honest gamers, the rest of us would just get the codes off some website.

14. Killer Phantom

Killer Phantom GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I'd love to play it on my DS, 2 screens will make it much easier to navigate around and give you the feel of TCG.

15. R3AKT

R3AKT Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    Yes Nintendo should, there hasn't been a decent TCG for the DS at all.

Yu-gi-oh was pretty fun on the GBA but then they decided to restrict most of the old cards in the game, and replaced the simple yet effective 2d graphics with pixelated "3d" versions. It's weird that the DS games look worse than the GBA games.

16. MiKeMiTchi

MiKeMiTchi Member
    Newcomer

Yes, not only a remake, but they should also include current generation TC.

17. Uzumakijl

Uzumakijl GBAtemp Fan

Mexico
    NOT A REMAKE
    A NEW Pokémon TCG game for ds could be sweet by the way.

18. DSGamer64

DSGamer64 Canadian, Eh?

Canada
    They made the restrictions to keep up with the rules, however last time I played, half my deck wasn't banned either. I still have a whole box of Yu-Gi-Oh cards somewhere, I had so many great cards but could never get Raigeki (banned anyway for some lameass reason).

19. R2DJ

R2DJ GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

They should. It would be really perfect if they include online duel, tag duel and something like if you have this card on TCG you can unlock XXX on HeartGold/SoulSilver.

20. Raika

Raika uguu

NO. Pokemon TCG sucks, I used to play it but now I don't even know how the hell it is played anymore with all the weird new rules and crap.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - nintendo, original, tradeing