any_name_you_wish

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
here you go

SysCheck HDE v2.4.0 HacksDen Edition by JoostinOnline, Double_A, R2-D2199, and Nano
...runs on IOS58 (rev 6176).

Region: NTSC-U (original region: KOR)
System Menu 4.3U (v513)
Priiloader installed
Drive date: 02.13.2007
Homebrew Channel 1.1.2 running on IOS61

Hollywood v0x21
Console ID: 131546615
Console Type: Wii
Shop Channel Country: €(Â0€ ªÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ (178)
Boot2 v4
Found 143 titles.
Found 53 IOS on this console. 3 of them are stubs.

IOS3 (rev 65280): Stub
IOS4 (rev 65280): Stub
IOS9 (rev 1034): No Patches
IOS11[60] (rev 65535, Info: ModMii-IOS60-v6174): Trucha Bug, NAND Access
IOS12 (rev 526): No Patches
IOS13 (rev 1032): No Patches
IOS14 (rev 1032): No Patches
IOS15 (rev 1032): No Patches
IOS16 (rev 54321): Trucha Bug, ES Identify, Flash Access, NAND Access
IOS17 (rev 1032): No Patches
IOS20[60] (rev 65535, Info: ModMii-IOS60-v6174): Trucha Bug, NAND Access
IOS21 (rev 1039): No Patches
IOS22 (rev 1294): No Patches
IOS28 (rev 1807): No Patches
IOS30[60] (rev 65535, Info: ModMii-IOS60-v6174): Trucha Bug, NAND Access
IOS31 (rev 3608): Trucha Bug, ES Identify, NAND Access
IOS33 (rev 3608): No Patches
IOS34 (rev 3608): No Patches
IOS35 (rev 3608): No Patches
IOS36 (rev 3608): No Patches
IOS37 (rev 5663): No Patches
IOS38 (rev 4124): No Patches
IOS40[60] (rev 65535, Info: ModMii-IOS60-v6174): Trucha Bug, NAND Access
IOS41 (rev 3607): No Patches
IOS43 (rev 3607): No Patches
IOS45 (rev 3607): No Patches
IOS46 (rev 3607): No Patches
IOS48 (rev 4124): No Patches
IOS50[60] (rev 65535, Info: ModMii-IOS60-v6174): Trucha Bug, NAND Access
IOS51 (rev 4864): Stub
IOS52[60] (rev 65535, Info: ModMii-IOS60-v6174): Trucha Bug, NAND Access
IOS53 (rev 5663): No Patches
IOS55 (rev 5663): No Patches
IOS56 (rev 5662): No Patches
IOS57 (rev 5919): No Patches
IOS58 (rev 6176): USB 2.0
IOS60 (rev 65535, Info: ModMii-IOS60-v6174): Trucha Bug, NAND Access
IOS61 (rev 5662): No Patches
IOS62 (rev 6430): No Patches
IOS70[60] (rev 65535, Info: ModMii-IOS60-v6174): Trucha Bug, NAND Access
IOS80 (rev 6944): Trucha Bug, NAND Access
IOS90 (rev 54321): Trucha Bug
IOS202[60] (rev 65535, Info: hermes-v5.1): Trucha Bug, NAND Access, USB 2.0
IOS222[38] (rev 4, Info: hermes-v4.0): Trucha Bug, ES Identify, NAND Access, USB 2.0
IOS223[38+37] (rev 4, Info: hermes-v4): Trucha Bug, ES Identify, NAND Access, USB 2.0
IOS224[37] (rev 65535, Info: hermes-v5.1): Trucha Bug, NAND Access, USB 2.0
IOS236 (rev 54321): Trucha Bug, ES Identify, NAND Access, Beer Ticket
IOS247 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug, NAND Access, USB 2.0
IOS248 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug, NAND Access, USB 2.0
IOS249[57] (rev 65535, Info: d2x-v10beta52): Trucha Bug, NAND Access, USB 2.0
IOS250[56] (rev 65535, Info: d2x-v10beta52): Trucha Bug, NAND Access, USB 2.0
IOS251[38] (rev 65535, Info: d2x-v10beta52): Trucha Bug, ES Identify, NAND Access
IOS254 (rev 31338): BootMii
BC v6
MIOS v10ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
Report generated on 12/25/2021.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Your syscheck looks good except your hbc is running off ios61 instead of 58. If you rerun the hackmii installer and reinstall the channel it will use IOS58 now that it's installed. Once installed to use IOS58 it will be supercharged with USB 2.0 speeds and also have improved hdd compatibility.

In terms of riiconnect24 you should tell it you're on 4.3U. Also, I note that your ios80 is patched but not patched by modmii (I. E. After using modmii it was overwritten by a different ios80 from a different guide). If you install the ios80 modmii recommends (by dragging and dropping your syscheck.csv onto modmii.exe and following the directions), it too is compatible with RiiConnect24.

You can install the ios80 provided by riiconnect24, but if the Korean key is still present in your seeprom you will 100% 003 brick (this isn't a risk if using the modmii ios80). I can't tell exactly what's installed to ios80 currently, if it is truly base ios80 then you must have the Korean key removed already otherwise you'd already be 003 bricked, so chances are you're fine (however if it's base ios 60 all would currently appear fine even with the Korean key still on the console, then you would 003 brick when installing the riiconnect24 ios80). You can check by running the Korean kii homebrew by JoostinOnline, be very careful not to accidentally add the Korean key, as this homebrew can both add and remove it.

• Haha
Reactions: jeannotte

any_name_you_wish

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
Your syscheck looks good except your hbc is running off ios61 instead of 58. If you rerun the hackmii installer and reinstall the channel it will use IOS58 now that it's installed. Once installed to use IOS58 it will be supercharged with USB 2.0 speeds and also have improved hdd compatibility.

In terms of riiconnect24 you should tell it you're on 4.3U. Also, I note that your ios80 is patched but not patched by modmii (I. E. After using modmii it was overwritten by a different ios80 from a different guide). If you install the ios80 modmii recommends (by dragging and dropping your syscheck.csv onto modmii.exe and following the directions), it too is compatible with RiiConnect24.

You can install the ios80 provided by riiconnect24, but if the Korean key is still present in your seeprom you will 100% 003 brick (this isn't a risk if using the modmii ios80). I can't tell exactly what's installed to ios80 currently, if it is truly base ios80 then you must have the Korean key removed already otherwise you'd already be 003 bricked, so chances are you're fine (however if it's base ios 60 all would currently appear fine even with the Korean key still on the console, then you would 003 brick when installing the riiconnect24 ios80). You can check by running the Korean kii homebrew by JoostinOnline, be very careful not to accidentally add the Korean key, as this homebrew can both add and remove it.
Removed it

Also I don't use modmii at all

P.S :Also could you explain in simpler terms because I don't really understand what you are saying

XFlak

Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Modmii was definitely used by someone to mod this console at some point within the last year, it's fingerprints are all over your syscheck, lol

If you want to throw caution to the wind, you can just proceed with RiiConnect24 (4.3U settings)

If you want to be extra safe, first run the Korean Kii app and remove the Korean key (or confirm its been removed already). OR install modmii's recommended IOS80, then you're safe even if the Korean Key is present.

To improve your hbc, just rerun the hackmii installer and reinstall it.

If you need help with ios80 or your hbc, just drag and drop your syscheck.csv onto modmii.exe and it will tell you what to do

Modmii.github.io

Reactions: jeannotte

Filipe_Collura

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I want to install riiconnect24 on my wii but i don't know if I should pick the k or the u option because my system settings says it's u 4.3
If you are currently on the RiiConnect24 Patcher, select the "U" option.

The letters represent the region of the Wii Console. You can check which letter region you have in your Wii settings.

U = North America
K = Korea
E = Europe
J = Japan

any_name_you_wish

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
If you are currently on the RiiConnect24 Patcher, select the "U" option.

The letters represent the region of the Wii Console. You can check which letter region you have in your Wii settings.

U = North America
K = Korea
E = Europe
J = Japan
It says u so I chose u and now my wii is corrupted.

XFlak

Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
It says u so I chose u and now my wii is corrupted.
003 brick? Yeah, the ios80 from modmii is what u want, or remove the Korean key from the seeprom using Korean kii (or both 2 be extra careful) before installing a stock ios80 (or RC24's ios80) on a region changed formerly Korean wii. Modmii's ios80 supports rc24 as well, but it's actually ios60 patched in disguise so it won't result in 003 bricks in these kinds of situations.

Edit: man I explained this like a post or 2 above

XFlak

Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
You should still have priiloader installed (I answered u in your other thread too btw). Hold reset when the wii is powering up to access it, launch the hbc, then install modmii's ios80, or run the Korean kii to remove the Korean key

Please reread all my posts from above, any one of the 3 solutions. And reconsider using modmii, u don't understand how much easier it will make your life (at least when it comes to wii modding).

Edit: the system is corrupted error is a bit strange though, I was expecting 003. But maybe that's what u meant, I mean u meant 4.3 when u said 3.4 sooo who knows

Edit2: link to other thread for reference, but ideally we can keep the chat to just 1 thread please
https://gbatemp.net/threads/the-system-is-corrupted.608554/

Last edited by XFlak,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa I think another reason to want to update is if the hfw is at the level of the fw
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    you can sync trophies
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea that's what I'm sitting on now- 4.9, and it seems fine, have had no issues at all
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    I don't know if people play online or such
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My ps3 short circuited during a deep clean still salty about it after downloading 2tbs worth but SteamDeck okay with emulation still just can't run mgs4 worth shit
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea forgot bout trophies. They just silly to me. Just like the xbox achievements. Hey, to each they own tho.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It keeps players in touch with the game like a check list of things to do after they beat it
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa they ruined the gaming experience for me to be honest
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa Im not crazy about getting all of them, i feel like I have something to show for for the time put in
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa If you want to do rgh or 360 mod
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    does it matter if you update your 360 or not before trying is it advisable or not
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea I don't pay attention to them really. Or do I try to 100% a game. I just play till story ends/ or I get the girl!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bigonya uses his wiener to mod 360s
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Going to the water park, see ya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You should update the 360 to newest dash before RGHing it yes. But not a big deal if you don't, you can install new dash/avatar updates after. It's just easier to do it auto online before, instead manual offline after.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have fun @Xdqwerty. If you see a chocolate candy bar floating in the water, don't eat it!
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :O:ohnoes: Y didn't U Tell ME that ALSO? @BigOnYa :ohnoes: 🤢🤮
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Does it taste like... chicken?
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa I wanted to ask you about your experience with seeing south park. Most of the people a bit younger like my younger brother and cousins that are a few younger than me that saw kids found south park funny because of the curse words, kids at school, that seemed like liking the show on a very basic level.

I could not quite have a in depth discussion of the show.

How was it for you? As an adult. What did you find the most interesting part about it. Did you relate to the parents of the kids and their situations. Was it satires, the commentary on society. The references on celebrities' and pop culture.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I remember seeing the very first episode back in the day, and have watched every episode since. I used to set my VCR to record them even, shows how long ago.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just like any comedies really, and cartoons have always been a favorite of mine. Family guy, American Dad, Futurama, Cleveland Show, Simpsons - I like them all.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    South Park is great cause they always touch on relavent issues going on today, and make something funny out of it.
    +2
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa were you always up to date on the current events and issues of the time or were there issues that you first found out thru south park
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Most of the time yea I knew, I watch and read the news regularly, but sometimes the Hollywood BS stuff, like concerning actors slip by me. I don't follow most Hollywood BS (example: the Kardasians)
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Most of the time yea I knew, I watch and read the news regularly, but sometimes the Hollywood BS...