Hacking Should I use the newest Cyclo patch?

Kishu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seems really broken, from what I tried.

Does Zelda and Clash of Heroes work in the previous patches?

Porkdish

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Not by themselves.

They must be manually patched roms to work with beta 4. Zelda will also need the manually altered save file.

Some people report holding down START while loading a game disables the automatic stealth mode, despite the firmware readme suggesting otherwise. I'm skipping beta 5 too, for now.

XtremeCore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Porkdish said:
Not by themselves.

They must be manually patched roms to work with beta 4. Zelda will also need the manually altered save file.

Some people report holding down START while loading a game disables the automatic stealth mode, despite the firmware readme suggesting otherwise. I'm skipping beta 5 too, for now.

The readme said that games that the firmware can't auto detect to enable stealth mode will require manual enabling the stealth mode (by holding start)

However, for games that enable stealth mode due to firmware's auto detect, such as C.O.P, you can disable it by holding START when starting the game...but your Cheat must be disabled in the main menu.

You can see if a game has auto-enabled stealth mode when the game start. There should be a (Stealth Mode) after "Loading..."

I think that it's worth updating since it allows you to play Zelda, cleanly since Zelda dosen't need any Stealth Mode. It's just a compatibility issue, not anti-piracy issue.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I hate myself