Hardware Should I upgrade to a n3ds

Clector

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
If you are interesting in the little vigger screen and size, one of the few exclusive games, in the better Browser, in the C-Stick (note you can only use the C-Stick in a New 3DS since they aren"t compatible with the Circle Pad Pro), the improved 3D or the new Internet Browser or one Homebrew that works better or is exclusive to it, you may get one.
But if you aren"t really interesting I will keep the Original one, most of the games really aren"t going to even use the new Hardware of the New 3DS to be honest so you may will get one if your console isn"t working well or if you really feel like you are interested in one of that features or in change your console.

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
1) SDXC - not natively, but you can format the micro SD to FAT32 to let the 3DS read it. I'm using an off brand 128 gb in my o3DS XL and it works well, but has slightly longer loading times. For me, the "sweet spot" between loading times and storage space is a 64 gb card. Lots of room for games and stuff, and less hassle loading the home menu.

2) Personally, I made the switch to the n3DS from the o3DS XL because I hated how bulky the "default" system was here. Seriously, the 3DS XL weighs a metaphorical tonne and you couldn't stuff it into a back pocket. I still don't use the 3D features (unless I'm playing a game like Super Mario 3D Land that requires me to use it.), the built in amiibo features, or the c-stick much (Why didn't the devs for DQ7 make the c-stick rotate the camera?).

Mostly I liked the design of the n3DS versus the extra processing power - and the ability to change faceplates. I'm mostly using it as an emulator/vc inject machine although. (Portable Earthbound? Yes!) Oh, and the Binding of Isaac as a portable? Yes...definitely.

3) Good luck selling your A9LH o3DS for $250. I got that price for an Animal Crossing one and a 64 gb card, charger and the out of print guide.

Last edited by astrangeone,
Reactions: clancy94

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @K3Nv2 is too dumb to assemble IKEA furniture :tpi: +1