Should I update my CFW for Switch?

Stalvros

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hope someone can help me with this.
At the moment, I am not sure which version I'm using.

The one that is currently installed in my switch requires me to run a program called 'TegraRcmGUI.exe'
every time my switch ran out of battery (from 0%) and inject the payload before it turns itself on.

My question is - I wish to update my CFW to the version where I don't have to inject payload every time
the switch ran out of battery. Is it even possible?

Also - I am looking to play some PSP games in the switch if someone can direct me to the right page?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hope someone can help me with this.
At the moment, I am not sure which version I'm using.

The one that is currently installed in my switch requires me to run a program called 'TegraRcmGUI.exe'
every time my switch ran out of battery (from 0%) and inject the payload before it turns itself on.

My question is - I wish to update my CFW to the version where I don't have to inject payload every time
the switch ran out of battery. Is it even possible?

Also - I am looking to play some PSP games in the switch if someone can direct me to the right page?
I recommend asking in the Switch Noobs Paradise.

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
AFAIK there isn't anything that is coldboot i.e. if the Switch runs out of battery or is turned off, you'll need to reinject the payload either manually as you've been doing or by using one of them dongles

akblake

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No CFW at this point will allow you to startup into the payload. Try using a dongle (like RCMloader) so you don't have to keep using Tegra

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show. +1