Should I stick with my G6 lite?

Discussion in 'GBA - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by rubsnick, Dec 21, 2009.

Dec 21, 2009
  1. rubsnick
    OP

Newcomer rubsnick Advanced Member

Puerto Rico
    Alright I bought an M3 DS real a while back, I recplaced my G6 lite with it because I didn't like the limited space the G6 lite had. So I just left it to my DS Phat and let my sister borrow it for a while. Anyways I later then got a Gameboy Micro and used my G6 lite as a GBA Flashcart as apposed to a DS one. It works perfectly and I have no real issues with it other then the fact that I have to use the Udisk manager thing and no external memory so If I lose my G6 USB adapter I"m kind of screwed. I like to just drag and drop files into the flash carts also. Anyways other the nthat I"m happy with my G6 lite, I also have an Acecard 2i for my DS Phat (got it for $13) and I lent that to my GF with my DS but this is besides the point.

i"ve been wondering if I should invest in a new Slot 2 flashcart one with expandable memory, but then I realize that my entire collection fits into my G6 lite (GBA games) so I wouldn't really need it. I mean my G6 works perfectly no compatablity issues RT saves and the like but something tells me there is something better out there ya know? So what should I do buy another flash cart or just stick with the G6. (If I buy one I'm thinking of getting the 3in1 EZ flasher thingy)

2. Supersonicmonk

Member Supersonicmonk GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    if you have a DS phat and an M3 Real why not buy a M3 GBA expansion pack with the extra shells so can fit it in your DS

3. rubsnick
    OP

Newcomer rubsnick Advanced Member

Puerto Rico
    Actually I have two DS's a lite and a phat. The phat is on loan with my Acecard 2i to my GF while I'm using the M3 DS real which came with the GBA expansion. but the GBA expansion only works with the Slot 1.

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.14165

That's the one I purchased, but yeah I'm thinking of getting something that would also work with the acecard... is there anything like tha around? a Slot 2 for the Ace card?