Hacking Should I stick with firmware 1.0.0 on my switch?

Pimplom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
The code for pegaswitch/fake news is out there, surely someone could turn the installer into an .nro
Yeah, i think that too but seems not to be important for develop when its esencial for 1.0.0 firms... i understand all of devs are very busy now whuth atmosphere but for 1.0 its really important and usefull, so im very interested in when gonna be release that

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
but to install fake on 1.0, how would you run the nro without access to hbl via web/pega in the first place?
RCM into a payload that will boot into a CFW that supports homebrew aka Atmosphere

EDIT: Hekate can do the job as well, but by the time someone converts fake news into an .NRO, Atmosphere will most likely be out

Pimplom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
RCM into a payload that will boot into a CFW that supports homebrew aka Atmosphere

EDIT: Hekate can do the job as well, but by the time someone converts fake news into an .NRO, Atmosphere will most likely be out
But homebrew its already out whith hetake... so its able to do the app right now before the atmosphere release.. right?
EDIT: doing the work now its the same if you will begin at atmosphere hbl app. Its the same time expend. But now was mlre usefull

Last edited by Pimplom,

M7L7NK7

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Australia
Would it be that hard for some who knows how to code to make it? If you take the part that installs fake news and just make that an nro then it negates 95% of the other code that pegaswitch uses

Xandroz

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
dont update im on the same spot as you and cant get puyo.

wait at least first time you will use a jig, untill someone comes with fake news to be installed from homebrew menu.
we can request and someone will make it possible.

even if you have the chance to get puyo dont waste your money.
be patient

Pimplom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
dont update im on the same spot as you and cant get puyo.

wait at least first time you will use a jig, untill someone comes with fake news to be installed from homebrew menu.
we can request and someone will make it possible.

even if you have the chance to get puyo dont waste your money.
be patient
Yeah,i will do the same but that solution when most needeed is... like now i think, for using to access at atmosphere. In a two months or wherever release the solution a lot of times gonna use a jig, and thats what all of us want to avoid

Xandroz

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
you can always use auto rcm.
for me that will be my go to, untill someone manages to make an installer for fake news or a way to push it.

and besides that in a month or two you will see mod chips installed that will inject payload upon boot.

my guess this will even be better.

Pimplom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
you can always use auto rcm.
for me that will be my go to, untill someone manages to make an installer for fake news or a way to push it.

and besides that in a month or two you will see mod chips installed that will inject payload upon boot.

my guess this will even be better.
Autorcm its very dangerous way to access. I dont trust in that at this moment. Only solution is a software rcm mode boot. I can send payloads whith a android movile, that doesnt care. But the risk of broke some pin its in there, and for 1.0.0 can be avoid that whith rcm sofware boot. But need fake news. Besides that arrives need to use jig all the times, whith that risk

Last edited by Pimplom,

Xandroz

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
just buy a right joy con trail in the mean time and cut it and aolder the pins 7/10 and use it untill a solution comes out

it will of course
maybe a couple of days after release

tides

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
question

what did you buy your switch for?
to play switch games? if so theres really no point waiting cus atmosphere and tx have no release date yet. you might as well just buy a cart and play it. most games will require an update to 4.1 so it's still good.

if for homebrew, just stay on 1.00.

for piracy...i dunno up to you..tx will allow whatever version your switch will be.

Xandroz

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
question

what did you buy your switch for?
to play switch games? if so theres really no point waiting cus atmosphere and tx have no release date yet. you might as well just buy a cart and play it. most games will require an update to 4.1 so it's still good.

if for homebrew, just stay on 1.00.

for piracy...i dunno up to you..tx will allow whatever version your switch will be.

im not goin to use my 1.0 for xecuter thats pure atmosphere.
and i actually got it 2 month ago, and im playing zelda and bomberman and a few other games.
yea i might be missing on some games, but im not duying without them.
most people who had the 1.0 back then was before fusee gelee was even a thing, and we where the only ones with hope of cfw to begin with, thats why we held on to them.
but after fusee came out in april, we decided we waited long enough, wont matter a couple of month and have the holy grail of switches.

Kyuuketsuki

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
yes. 1.0.0 is going to be a collector's piece in the future.

If there isn't an eventual firmware downgrade tool, giving everyone access to 1.0.0. Assuming the 1.0.0 firmware has been ripped for those future downgrade methods.

Though someone will pay a top price for it in 2022, before upgrading it to 9.5.3 to play Mario and Sonic at the Beijing Olympics. B-)

Pimplom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
just buy a right joy con trail in the mean time and cut it and aolder the pins 7/10 and use it untill a solution comes out

it will of course
maybe a couple of days after release
I already have a jig 1/10 pins. But i dont want use it a lot because that can broke the pins maybe whith use. And i dont think that the fake news instaler was able a couple of days after release atmosphere. I think that be necesary more time

Xandroz

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
it will be in some point, we never had fake news in the first place.
you always had to have puyo inserted.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night