should i? should i not?

Discussion in 'The Edge of the Forum' started by JacobReaper, Oct 24, 2007.

1. JacobReaper
    OP

JacobReaper I Love You....

Jun 5, 2007
    United States
    Spoomo
    i was wondering if i should buy this from dealextreme

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.8337

cause sometimes teachers and stuff wont let me use my Zune -___- and if im bored and dont have my Zune i could just use this.. so one question, should i get it?

2. ZeWarrior

ZeWarrior TheWarrior

Jul 2, 2007
    Brazil
    seems nerdy >_>

3. Icarus

Icarus fire walk with me

Feb 3, 2006
    United States
    Big Appleu
    I wouldn't buy anything that costs more than 20 bucks from dealextreme. Their electronic gadgets look...... too fake and poorly assembled.

4. xflash

xflash Local Ninja

Oct 21, 2004
    Norway
    i used to have one of thoose (i still have it but don't use it) over at thinkgeek.net (or was it .com?) you can get one with 4gb for 100$

also be carefull the menus are in engrish and the manual is really confusing so if you do buy it and can't figure out how to use it send me a pm

5. TLSpartan

TLSpartan Kills threads

Oct 20, 2006
    I own the other watch. The menu can be a little confusing at time( for example, Display means Photo's [​IMG] )I have mine as a backup as well [​IMG], in case my Meizu M6 dies

6. VVoltz

VVoltz The Pirate Lord

Nov 6, 2002
    USA
    Don't those things worth nothing. I got an MP4 player from ebay really cheap and the thing lasted for a single week only. =(

7. amptor

amptor Banned

Banned
    May 2, 2003
    United States
    that looks pretty neat. I would say geeky would be the old fashioned large calculator that you would put on your wrist.. maybe this is the new geeky? I dunno..some people are happy with geeky though so that might not be a worry anyway.

8. Kyuzumaki

Kyuzumaki GBAtemp Regular

Dec 24, 2006
    I see the appeal but answer is definitely no! Get a decent watch and stick to your zune.

Plus if your teacher banned a zune they'll ban that pretty quickly.

Oh and if you own a watch just think back to how many times you've wacked the crap outa it. Now imagine you were doing that to an lcd screen...... yeah exactly...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice