Hardware Should I sell my Wii U?

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
I just found it funny @Lacius that he said don't mention 3d Zelda games and you mentioned 3 out of the 4 games you posted.
I myself love they Zelda games ;)

I still don't understand why he would play on a Wii and not choose the WiiU to keep as it can more or less do everything the Wii can and then some... but meh

M7L7NK7

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Australia
Im about to pack my Wii U away.. spent a long time modding it (especially getting forwarders to work and custom icons) but I haven't touched it since the Switch scene started progressing and I needed my 128gb SD card for my Switch...
Not really excited for emulation at the moment and with most retroarch cores on the switch now and not many Wii U exclusive games I ever really played don't have a need to keep it out anymore.
Had some fun times homebrewing and loved the end of last year when all the overclocking and vwii forwarders started happening, but it's time to put it to rest!

/Rant

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I havent used it in months, I have playing my New 2DS alot. My wireless headphones also broke so can enjoy using that with the wii u.

Theres no games on wii u im interested to play anymore except Minecraft and Terraria which both have ports to 3ds.

I perfer Smash 3DS to Wii U, so thats out.

Mario Kart 8 is cool with Sonic modded in, but hoping for Sonic in Mario Kart 7 would be better.

The only other reason to keep the wii u would be for gamecube games, but I have a reglaur wii for that.

I have no idea what to do with it. Its in good condition and all just bored with it.

If I sell it Ill probably put it on here in the trade thread.

What you think I should do with it?

I stopped using Wii (no not Wii U since I never have one and dont want to, mind you) a long time ago so I sell it. Yeah, if you dont used it anymore because you just bored with it then dont waste it. Sell it! :)

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Installing or running games is a non issue, the WiiU can play WiiU and Wii games, the Wii can't run WiiU games.

So...

1 - WiiMC

What are the other things?
Bootmii/boot2, backup/movie/data DVDs, Gamecube miniDVDs, and Gamecube memory cards (all subject to specific sub-model requirements)

Oh and one of the most awesome yet practical boxes ever

grey72

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I've heard people say that since it sold so bad it's probably gonna end up being quiet valuable in the future, So there's another reason to hang on to it.
Also it's like THE retro nintendo machine, you can play just about any nintendo game on it since the NES/GameBoy with VC/Emulators

Reactions: weatMod

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: hi