Should I sell my Wii U?

Discussion in 'Wii U - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by alonzondavis, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Slimmmmmm

Slimmmmmm GBAtemp MoNkEeE

Nov 1, 2007
    the land of lol
    I just found it funny @Lacius that he said don't mention 3d Zelda games and you mentioned 3 out of the 4 games you posted.
    I myself love they Zelda games ;)

I still don't understand why he would play on a Wii and not choose the WiiU to keep as it can more or less do everything the Wii can and then some... but meh

2. Captain_N

Captain_N GBAtemp Maniac

Mar 29, 2010
    United States
    Is your wii a white wii U? I need one of them for my Wii U Kiosk

3. R0B0T0

R0B0T0 GBAtemp Regular

Nov 21, 2005
    United States
    The WiiU supports Gamecube controllers without a third party adapter as well, seeing as the first party adapter works perfectly.

4. D34DL1N3R

D34DL1N3R Nephilim

Dec 6, 2008
    United States
    Right. Given the choice I also see zero advantage to keep the Wii over the Wii U.

Slimmmmmm likes this.
  5. weatMod

weatMod GBAtemp Addict

Aug 24, 2013
    United States
    mek meh nostalgic for this episode ?

Slimmmmmm likes this.
  6. Milenko

Milenko GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 16, 2017
    Australia
    Im about to pack my Wii U away.. spent a long time modding it (especially getting forwarders to work and custom icons) but I haven't touched it since the Switch scene started progressing and I needed my 128gb SD card for my Switch...
    Not really excited for emulation at the moment and with most retroarch cores on the switch now and not many Wii U exclusive games I ever really played don't have a need to keep it out anymore.
    Had some fun times homebrewing and loved the end of last year when all the overclocking and vwii forwarders started happening, but it's time to put it to rest!

/Rant

7. azoreseuropa

azoreseuropa GBAtemp Guru

Nov 6, 2002
    Portugal
    Proud to be Portuguese but I am in USA.
    I stopped using Wii (no not Wii U since I never have one and dont want to, mind you) a long time ago so I sell it. Yeah, if you dont used it anymore because you just bored with it then dont waste it. Sell it! :)

8. Ryccardo

Ryccardo WiiUaboo

Feb 13, 2015
    Italy
    Imola
    Bootmii/boot2, backup/movie/data DVDs, Gamecube miniDVDs, and Gamecube memory cards (all subject to specific sub-model requirements)

Oh and one of the most awesome yet practical boxes ever

alonzondavis likes this.