Hardware Should I sell my N3DS XL and preorder the N2DS XL?

Should I sell my N3DS XL, or keep it?

• Keep it

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Sell it

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

CuriousTommy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I currently have two Nintendo 3DS systems, the original blue 3DS, and the black N3DS XL. I don't really like using my N3DS that much since the sd card is not easily accessible at all (makes it more annoying to install large mods onto the SD card).

I like how the N2DS XL sd card slot is easily accessible and would love to buy one for only that reason alone (a smaller size would be nice but it is uncertain if Nintendo would ever do that). While I could also keep my N3DS XL, my mom might be annoyed about my buying yet another 3DS, plus my N3DS XL would be collecting dust without any use once I buy the N2DS XL.

Both my devices are hacked, so that should increase the value of the device a little. It seems like it would be possible for my device to cover the entire cost of the N2DS XL! I don't mind wait for a long time to see another hack for the N2DS XL. I did the same thing with my N3DS XL.

pivix

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
You wont hack so fast N2DS XL. So if you want to have the most solid stable console in the world sell youre n3dsxl

Wysłane z mojego LG-D855 przy użyciu Tapatalka

CuriousTommy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You wont hack so fast N2DS XL. So if you want to have the most solid stable console in the world sell youre n3dsxl

Wysłane z mojego LG-D855 przy użyciu Tapatalka
I will keep my O3DS that is also fully hacked. So I can still play only on that device until a new hack comes out.

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
I will keep my O3DS that is also fully hacked. So I can still play only on that device until a new hack comes out.
There's about 50+ games that are new3ds exclusive though and it may be a awhile before 10.4 is hacked. Still, I know the allure that new hardware brings so I'd get it too probably.

CuriousTommy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's about 50+ games that are new3ds exclusive though and it may be a awhile before 10.4 is hacked. Still, I know the allure that new hardware brings so I'd get it too probably.
That is true, but that hasn't bothered me too much since I have been avoiding the N3DS only titles since I prefer to play on the O3DS (mainly because of the easy access to the SD Card and smaller size).

If you don't care about the 3d and don'«t use it, i say go ahead, the n2ds console seems really cool
Yeah, I am liking the N2DS XL so far, and I am planning to get the N2DS XL regardless of what happens to my N3DS XL. I think I'll wait a week and see what people think about my holding on to my N3DS XL.

Edit: Actually I don't like the inside of the N2DS XL (the blue D-Pad and buttons look weird), but I can live with that. Plus I can try and mod my console if I really hate it.

Last edited by CuriousTommy,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s