Hardware Should I Sell my DS 3DS? How much should I sell it for???

alexg1989

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Used DS Lites go for about $99.99 right now...

I got lucky and bought my DSL from Gamestop for about $69.99 during the holidays, December 2010...

This is so far everything that I have aside from the DS Console itself, and I plan to sell it all together

Nintendo DS Lite (With screen protector but they don't look very pretty and there's dust and bubbles below the screen protectors, so I'll just remove them)

Acekard2i: Cost me about $18.00 from www.realhotstuff.com

Sandisk MicroSD 4 Gigs: Cost me about 7 bucks

White Crystal Protective Case: Cost me about 4 bucks from Amazon.com (It covers the whole DS)

I also have like 25-30 games on the Memory stick... probably less, haven't counted...

I have Moonshell (plays videos, music, and a bunch of other things) already preloaded on it, along with an Ebook reader and a Gameboy Color emulator....

I was thinking of putting one example .txt file for the E-reader and a sample GB rom for the Gameboy emu... I dunno... Not charging for the games of course... that'd be very illegal

Forgot to add* I also definitely have the Micro SD Reader with which you connect the SD to the computer

I just wanna make it as attractive as possible..

Hankchill, how much would it all go for? did you miss that part? + I only sell locally through Craigslist. I don't ship, and I doubt any of you live anywhere near my residence....

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
I fail to see the reason why you're asking for other people's opinion if you should sell your hardware.

Only you can make that decision.

If this is your way as advertising you're selling something... Wrong subforum.

alexg1989

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hankchill, how much would it all go for? did you miss that part? + I only sell locally through Craigslist. I don't ship, and I doubt any of you live anywhere near my residence....

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
alexg1989 said:

Honestly I couldn't tell you what it should go for.
What you should do it make an ad on Craigslist and keep it open to offers. You know how much it's all worth new, see if you can get a decent offer hopefully close to the price of the components added up
smile.gif

TankTan38

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Selling flashcarts isn't illegal. If it is illegal content on it than yes.

I recommend you format your MSD card before you sell it.

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I would keep it.

I'm a huge fan of keeping consoles/handhelds. It's nice to have a backup, or if a friend wants to play something, you can lend it to them or whatever.

I was just going through my one draw with all my boxes in it, and I sold some handhelds in the past, but seeing the box made me wish I still had them (Original DS, GBA, and some others).

The way I see it, 10 years from now, you'll wish you kept the console and you won't even remember what you spent the money on (Unless you used it to upgrade).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: They really wanna get the head