Gaming Should I sell my copy of Cubic Ninja?

randomizer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I have an OG 3DS on 9.2 firmware. I currently have RXTools w/ pasta installed along with 9.9 emuNand. I am able to boot using the spider exploit in the web browser. So all my homebrew and backup needs are currently satisfied.

So the question is should I sell my copy of Cubic Ninja, as I apparently have no further use for it? Also are Smea's latest hacks likely to drive prices down?

obs123194

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an OG 3DS on 9.2 firmware. I currently have RXTools w/ pasta installed along with 9.9 emuNand. I am able to boot using the spider exploit in the web browser. So all my homebrew and backup needs are currently satisfied.

So the question is should I sell my copy of Cubic Ninja, as I apparently have no further use for it? Also are Smea's latest hacks likely to drive prices down?

don't you need cubic ninja for some homebrew that's not accessible in other methods.. hm I'm thinking about selling my copy of cubic ninja. I've heard of the spider exploit. is that method pretty efficient compared to sudokuhax?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Or if you were lucky enough to get IRONFALL: Invasion before its removal.
Well all the other entrypoints like Ironfall, YouTube and OoT are Ninjhax 2 only, so those aren't an option for those who use CFW and other stuff that requires kernel access.
For that reason I'd recommend that @randomizer keep CN in case he wants to run something that doesn't work through the browser.

Reactions: ihaveahax

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom

I'd sell it if I were you, while you still might get a good price for it. As you're using a cfw you could always install a cia of CN if you ever need it again (I use a CN cia as my entry to hbl on my rxtools emunand, just because it takes up about a quarter of the space that Ironfall does).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s