Hacking Should I sell my copy of Cubic Ninja?

flarn2006

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought Cubic Ninja for $35 on eBay. But now that I know Gateway will offer kernel access on 9.2, I'm thinking about selling it and just getting a Gateway. I know I won't be able to get as much as I had before, but I'm fine with eating the loss. What does everyone here think?

eco95

Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
Yes, you should sell it and get GW!

Then, you can use GW to run Cubic Ninja and install ninjhax!

Belmondo

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
It's best to sell now before gateway rls's, if you wait to long it will drop back to it's pre ninjhax price.

flarn2006

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's best to sell now before gateway rls's, if you wait to long it will drop back to it's pre ninjhax price.
Yeah, that's the same thing I was thinking. Thanks.

Btw, I remember someone saying they found a place that sells Gateway for around $60; if I buy it from there will it work with 9.2 once the exploit is out?

flarn2006

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That link just takes me to a login page. If I google "gateway eachmall" it takes me here. Notice the domain is ".me" instead of ".com". Also I notice at the bottom it doesn't list PayPal, but the site you linked does. Is the .me site safe, and if so, do they accept PayPal?
the ".me" site belongs to eachmall also,
that address sells flashcarts but doesnt accept paypal while the ".com" address doesnt sell flashcarts but accepts paypal

Neath

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Actually I'm seeing some bad reviews for that site. Can you explain that?

http://www.resellerratings.com/store/Eachgame

While that is worrying, I can just call my bank and tell them I didn't receive my items and they will fully refund me if Eachmall doesn't. Usually China resellers have garbage ratings. A lot of people on these forums say they got a legit card from them so I'll take their word.

That link just takes me to a login page. If I google "gateway eachmall" it takes me here. Notice the domain is ".me" instead of ".com". Also I notice at the bottom it doesn't list PayPal, but the site you linked does. Is the .me site safe, and if so, do they accept PayPal?
When I click the link, it brings me to the Gateway 3DS listed on their .com website. Strange.

luney

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can personally recommend RealHotStuff. A bit more expensive but absolutely trustworthy and their customer service is top notch. I have been buying items from them for years and have never had a single problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended