Should I make a Paypal for this?

drugbringer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I'm making my first order, and I'm wondering if I should go and make a paypal account or just give my CC info?

I'm a little worried about the safety of my information (Call me crazy, I don't like buying from most smaller sites beacuse I'm worried) and Paypal is a pretty big reputable site.... or am I just being crazy and should just give my Visa?

ShadowSol

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
paypal is secure,
and if you want safe----ER buying methods, i suggest you do.
smile.gif

dan80315

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Paypal is probably the safest, easiest and best way to purchase stuff online. You're pretty much on the safe side! =]

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't you need a bank account for US' paypal as well? Well, that's how the Canadian one works at least. You have to sign up with your bank account then it takes a few days, I think, for it to get verified. Then, you can start using your CC under paypal.

By the way dan80315, I love your sig and avatar.

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Anakir said:
Don't you need a bank account for US' paypal as well? Well, that's how the Canadian one works at least. You have to sign up with your bank account then it takes a few days, I think, for it to get verified. Then, you can start using your CC under paypal.

By the way dan80315, I love your sig and avatar.
Nope you can just charge it to your cc. I don't link a bank account as I don't have one. Well you have a $500 or was it $5000 limit until you link your bank account and verify it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [cricket sounds]