Hardware Should i keep my Zacian and Zamazenta switch lite inside the box?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 2,701
  • Replies 6

Should i open it?

• open it

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • no

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
D

Deleted User

OP
Hey guys :)

I preordered the Zacian and Zanazenta edition Nintendo Switch Lite, and I would like to know if Nintendo will make it only for a limited time and if it will get some value when they become rare like the Smash Bros GC controllers. Anyway I would like to know your opinion: should I keep it intact until it becomes rare or should I just open it? Vote in the poll!

Last edited by ,
D

Deleted User

OP

I preordered the Zacian and Zanazenta edition Nintendo Switch Lite, and I would like to know if Nintendo will make it only for a limited time and if it will get some value when they become rare like the Smash Bros GC controllers. Anyway I would like to know your opinion: should I keep it intact until it becomes rare or should I just open it? Vote in the poll!
Its a limited edition console, so if you don't get it on release odds are you won't be getting it from anyone other than scalpers/resale sites

As for if the price will go up or not. No one will know until a few months after the system is released, and it's not guaranteed how much it will increase in value(if at all)

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

It won't get super rare. Tons of people are gonna buy them. Open it and put a crystal case or something on it along with a screen protector right away and keep it in a pouch. What I did with my Pokemon X/Y 3DS XL which is pretty much mint condition to this day. If you can't look at the designs every time you pick your console up to play then what's the point?

D

Deleted User

OP
It won't get super rare. Tons of people are gonna buy them. Open it and put a crystal case or something on it along with a screen protector right away and keep it in a pouch. What I did with my Pokemon X/Y 3DS XL which is pretty much mint condition to this day. If you can't look at the designs every time you pick your console up to play then what's the point?
Many people bought the smash GameCube controller for $30 to actually play with it. Today I can’t find it for less than $100 brand new so there is a small chance that this guy will make me $100 (of course if Nintendo makes it for a VERY limited time only). But if it doesn’t get high in price, a crystal case is not a bad idea. Do you know where can I get one that covers absolutely everything? (Including the screen) I mean a 100% cover

Last edited by ,

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Many people bought the smash GameCube controller for $30 to actually play with it. Today I can’t find it for less than $100 brand new so there is a small chance that this guy will make me $100 (of course if Nintendo makes it for a VERY limited time only). But if it doesn’t get high in price, a crystal case is not a bad idea. Do you know where can I get one that covers absolutely everything? (Including the screen) I mean a 100% cover
GameCube controllers are highly disposable items though and the Wii U didn't sell very well. And the Smash controller seemed to not be that popular because it had a different feel to it.
Dunno, a full cover would probably interfere with touch screen usage.

D

Deleted User

OP
GameCube controllers are highly disposable items though and the Wii U didn't sell very well. And the Smash controller seemed to not be that popular because it had a different feel to it.
Dunno, a full cover would probably interfere with touch screen usage.
I am talking about both Wii U and switch Smash GC controllers. Both are overpriced these days.
Well if a full case would interfere with touch, which one do you recommend?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I am talking about both Wii U and switch Smash GC controllers. Both are overpriced these days.
Well if a full case would interfere with touch, which one do you recommend?
Dunno, the case I have is pretty nice but it is black so it would cover up the limited edition design. Something made of TPU gel maybe?

Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs