Should i keep my Zacian and Zamazenta switch lite inside the box?

Discussion in 'Switch - Console, Accessories & Hardware' started by Missingphy, Oct 21, 2019.

?
  1. open it

7 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. no

4 vote(s)
    36.4%
  1. Missingphy
    OP

Missingphy Pokémon Master, Console Bricker, and more...

Oct 7, 2018
    Mexico
    Hey guys :)

I preordered the Zacian and Zanazenta edition Nintendo Switch Lite, and I would like to know if Nintendo will make it only for a limited time and if it will get some value when they become rare like the Smash Bros GC controllers. Anyway I would like to know your opinion: should I keep it intact until it becomes rare or should I just open it? Vote in the poll!

Last edited by Missingphy, Oct 22, 2019
  2. Missingphy
    This message by Missingphy has been removed from public view by x65943, Oct 22, 2019, Reason: Empty post.
    Oct 22, 2019
  3. Sasori

Sasori GBAtemp Addict

Jan 28, 2015
    United States
    Its a limited edition console, so if you don't get it on release odds are you won't be getting it from anyone other than scalpers/resale sites

As for if the price will go up or not. No one will know until a few months after the system is released, and it's not guaranteed how much it will increase in value(if at all)

4. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

GBAtemp Patron
    The Real Jdbye is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Mar 17, 2010
    Norway
    Alola
    It won't get super rare. Tons of people are gonna buy them. Open it and put a crystal case or something on it along with a screen protector right away and keep it in a pouch. What I did with my Pokemon X/Y 3DS XL which is pretty much mint condition to this day. If you can't look at the designs every time you pick your console up to play then what's the point?

NekoMichi and Missingphy like this.
  5. Missingphy
    OP

Oct 7, 2018
    Mexico
    Many people bought the smash GameCube controller for $30 to actually play with it. Today I can’t find it for less than $100 brand new so there is a small chance that this guy will make me $100 (of course if Nintendo makes it for a VERY limited time only). But if it doesn’t get high in price, a crystal case is not a bad idea. Do you know where can I get one that covers absolutely everything? (Including the screen) I mean a 100% cover

Last edited by Missingphy, Oct 22, 2019
  6. The Real Jdbye

GBAtemp Patron

Our Patreon
    Mar 17, 2010
    Norway
    Alola
    GameCube controllers are highly disposable items though and the Wii U didn't sell very well. And the Smash controller seemed to not be that popular because it had a different feel to it.
    Dunno, a full cover would probably interfere with touch screen usage.

7. Missingphy
    OP

Oct 7, 2018
    Mexico
    I am talking about both Wii U and switch Smash GC controllers. Both are overpriced these days.
    Well if a full case would interfere with touch, which one do you recommend?

8. The Real Jdbye

GBAtemp Patron

Our Patreon
    Mar 17, 2010
    Norway
    Alola
    Dunno, the case I have is pretty nice but it is black so it would cover up the limited edition design. Something made of TPU gel maybe?

Missingphy likes this.
Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted