Should I keep my G6 or return it?

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by test84, Jul 28, 2007.

Jul 28, 2007
  1. test84
    OP

Member test84 GBAtemp's last ninja 2.

Iran
    Hi danny,
    I'm using your product for 4months and I encountered some problems, I must say that I like my G6 but I have some problems with it so I found it best to share them with you and ask your help.

sometimes when I use my G6, it works and everything is fine, but after some time, the problem arises.

the problem starts where the computers doesnt recognize my G6, not even blue LED on my G6, then I have to
    format and lose my save games.

two times it got even worse, not the DS nor the PC wouldnt recognize the G6 either so i had to open it and clean and lots of format and mputility so it got working (and i lost my data).

it REALLY frustrates me to see that my working G6 is dying over time.

and then i have to format and ... just to get it working again.

but when i wanted to send it back i was afraid that you dont find the problem and might think that its working fine since if you format it then it works and problem arises after some time.

another thing that might be a problem which is not a problem but might be sign of a inherent problem is loading time in GBA mode, today after i reformated the G6 then i put back my data when i enterd GBA mode, it got a loading time of like 10seconds.
    i wonderd why since i just had 3 games in gba mode.
    then i reseted the system and loaded the gba mode and it got loaded like 3 seconds (i mean load time of the list of my games in G6 menu).

So would you please help what to do?

thnx in advance and thnx for your product.
    -----------

so what is ur opinion?

2. Loop

Member Loop GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Send it back.
    Its not working properly and sounds very unreliable.
    What do you have to lose?

3. Ferrian

Member Ferrian Advanced Member

United States
    When you said you had to open it to fix the problem did you actually take apart the G6? If you did open it, I'm pretty sure that killed whatever warranty it had.