Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by funnystory, Dec 28, 2015.
Or should I keep waiting?
Yes but it's not like we are gonna see New 3DS's that come with firmware above 10.3 any time soon so buy at your own leisure.
Where can I find a downgrade howto? Link?
Downgrading is not possible yet, but a new exploit was talked about in a conference with a few 3ds hackers. I think that the OP was referencing to this exploit. Again, the exploit is not out yet.
There are new developments you can read about them here http://gbatemp.net/threads/clarification-thread-what-is-going-on.407074/ things are going fast and people are testing so there is no rush to buy a New 3DS as of now.
Will this downgrade work on O3DS systems too? Can someone link to this or give some details? I missed out.
smealum said it might work on old 3ds's with a work around but there is no documentation of anything yet that i am aware of.
Maybe is better than no. I have a 3DS on like, 9.4 or something. I will explode if I can get it downgraded to 9.2. Assuming this exploit is to downgrade consoles om 9.3 and higher.
it works as of now from 9.3 to 10.3 so yeah but still don't upgrade I read something about an older arm9 exploit that needed user land that we now have that was supposedly for up 9.4.
Actually, there is rush for special Edition ones. Yesterday I reserved 2 Zelda Hyrule N3DS and there were many at local GameStop (at least 30, because the store I placed reservation had like 8 available already. A quick look there other stores had 5 or more just last night). Seem like many Tempers are close by. No wonder I can't never find <9.3 N3DS before or Splatoon & Super Smash Bros Wii U bundle
Just check the GameStop now before heading to pick up my reservation. There is only 1 left which is 40 miles away!
Not saying Hyrule is the best special edition, but at $175 before tax and downgrading possibity had been confirmed, it's reasonable price to pick one if your local GameStop happens to carry one.
Actually I may pick up the regular ones if they have IPS screen in case the Hyrule edition only has TN
I got a New 3DS back when they originally came out and you could find a 9.0-9.2 in a store. I already had an O3DS and always end up using that instead, because the New 3DS is only in XL size and that's much more of a pain to carry around.
I would keep both but im really itching for a new 3ds
I'd wait given that there is no problem finding one.
"Should I go get a New3ds now that downgrading is possible?"
Downgrading is not yet possible. The method, files or any mention of a 3DS game that may result in a downgrade have not been released (at least not publicly). Right now there's just talk. Please label your posts more accurately next time, for fuck's sake.
Don't get your knickers in a twist. Jesus.
Technical before the conference, there was no known downgrade method confirmed to be possible. At the conference, Smealum and co confirmed downgrading is possible for N3DS. OP doesn't say it's available. Why sounds so butthurt?