Hacking should i get YSMenu for my r4?

xshinox

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its supposedly better than the latest 1.18 right? it also fixes the cheat bug where it doesnt show all the codes for all the games? because thats what im having right now and i just dont really understand how to get this ysmenu onto my r4. i checked that one topic but it kinda seems confusing plus im not sure if it will get you the ysmenu or some other thing as the end result.

if you have aim/msn, please help me.

xshinox

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i just got it on my r4 and it works like the r4. problem is, it sometimes delete my old save files. why is that? when i start a game, it says patching step 1, 2, so on. whats that?

ComplicatioN

Broken Barriers
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
that patching thing is its applying the cheats or something but why does it delete your save?
try backing it up
-I have R4 1.18 Chinese - English YSMENU loaded manually of an nds file works fine

xshinox

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah i did back it up. i always back up my saves before doing some new thing like using a homebrew, putting new games, etc.
im just lucky i didnt lose anything important

xshinox

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
only some games get their saves deleted like phantasy star zero, dragon ball origins. dunno what else as those two are the only games that i tried so far and got deleted.

Shabadage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xshinox said:
only some games get their saves deleted like phantasy star zero, dragon ball origins. dunno what else as those two are the only games that i tried so far and got deleted.

I've noticed that on PS0 anyway, if you boot with the R4 then with the YS, your save will disappear. In other words, alwasy boot with just one firmware and you should be cool.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: