Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I m in Japan know and I got 14000yen as a allowance for the whole year (Im on vacation) Thats about 140 $ . They were selling a used white psp for 10140yen about 100$. I wanted to get won but when I go back to america i cant buy any games. My dad would so not let me buy a psp with that money in america. Anyway should I get one?

Shyn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You won't have to buy games if you mod your PSP. Aside from the initial cost of the PSP, the only thing you would have to invest in would be a good sized memory stick (4gb is enough for most people) and perhaps a Pandora's battery if you don't want to make one yourself.

jos7960

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Games were region free right? But i say get one! And yes put some custom firmware on it when you get back. I bet that the pro duo memorysticks are cheap as well in Japan!

myuusmeow

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
jos7960 said:
Games were region free right? But i say get one! And yes put some custom firmware on it when you get back. I bet that the pro duo memorysticks are cheap as well in Japan!
Games are region free, UMD movies aren't (but no one ever bought them anyway...)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn