TheWarrior
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
To say the obvious, I have a Wii, a PS3, HAD a PS1,PS2, a Gamecube. Never had an Xbox or Xbox 360. The Xbox 360 Is something I don't want. My PS3 has the games I need/want. I heard the Xbox had a great hacking scene. Should I go for it? a used Xbox is only like $60 on eBay so... Any suggestions. If I do get it, how would I go about modding it?

jalapeno

Trophies
XP
Country
doesnt really sound like oyu need it...

but...

works well with n64 emulation, and xbox media center is nice for divx,etc

you'll need a modchip and a hard drive (80gb or something) to replace the 8gb one it already has.

you can copy games directly onto it

i think thats all right, someone correct me if im wrong

Intruder

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
You are right. You can also run linux and windows 98 on it.
It has the xbox media center which is everything you'll ever need. Video,music playback,organizing and stuff,internet explorer,feeds,blog cheker remote control-able and a lot of other stuff.

To say the obvious, I have a Wii, a PS3, HAD a PS1,PS2, a Gamecube. Never had an Xbox or Xbox 360. The Xbox 360 Is something I don't want. My PS3 has the games I need/want.

If you get a x360 and play it's excusives,you'll change your opinion. I'm not supporting or anything but,for the time being, the x360 far better and more interesting titles.

Happy modding!
biggrin.gif

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
You are right. You can also run linux and windows 98 on it.
It has the xbox media center which is everything you'll ever need. Video,music playback,organizing and stuff,internet explorer,feeds,blog cheker remote control-able and a lot of other stuff.

To say the obvious, I have a Wii, a PS3, HAD a PS1,PS2, a Gamecube. Never had an Xbox or Xbox 360. The Xbox 360 Is something I don't want. My PS3 has the games I need/want.

If you get a x360 and play it's excusives,you'll change your opinion. I'm not supporting or anything but,for the time being, the x360 far better and more interesting titles.

Happy modding!
biggrin.gif

I already played it's exclusives. Doesn't interest me one bit. Anyway I want one for emulators, some games, idk. It's just interesting. Any place still sells Xbox Games?

TLSpartan

Kills threads
Trophies
XP
Country
XBMC

One of the finest looking brews I have seen (Intruder explained its good points). If you want to play games of HDD get at least 80GB.

Neko

Been a while.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I won't help Son fanboys. sorry.
wink.gif

If you have a hd ready or full hd TV you can also use a xbox to watch movies in hdtv. The XBOX supports resolutions up to Full HD so it would make a great media center.
Also you can run linux on it. (but I don't think you need that seeing you already have a PS3 which is capable of doing it too.)

I thought about buying one myself a while ago , mainly for my parents as a media center but I found out that hacking the XBOX isn't that easy and you need to have some stuff.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We just question @AncientBoi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.