Hacking should i get an m3real or a dstt ?

missfabb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i was originally going to get a dstt for the low price (about $10, the m3real is $28), but the m3 sakura software looks amazing and the dstt gui looks kind of crappy, & it seems like it would take a long time to scroll through if i had a lot of games . but then i thought that the appearance wasn't really that important as long as it played all the games . what do you all think ?

penthaler

Trophies
XP
Country
Choose M3 - it is much better than DSTT.
But if you want to cheap card with great game compatibility and with nice gui, go for AK2i. (about 12 - 15bugs)

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Overlord Nadrian said:
Get a Acekard 2 or a SuperCard DSone.

I don't see why people see the need to advertise other flashcarts that the OP should get if he/she specifically asks which 2 to vote for.

I honestly think it's like going "Hmmm you want to know whether or not to get Pizza or Tacos, and you have a very specific craving for both...hmmm...get Burgers!".

Anyways I would suggest the M3 Real.

jmido

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeltaBurnt said:
Overlord Nadrian said:
Get a Acekard 2 or a SuperCard DSone.

I don't see why people see the need to advertise other flashcarts that the OP should get if he/she specifically asks which 2 to vote for.

I honestly think it's like going "Hmmm you want to know whether or not to get Pizza or Tacos, and you have a very specific craving for both...hmmm...get Burgers!".

Anyways I would suggest the M3 Real.

Good analogy but it seems as if the OP is looking more for functionality/price than preferences so throwing in other options that fit her specifications better could be of help.

cobleman

Trophies
XP
Country
ItouchDs 100% compatible with games plays movies has a favorites menu, homebrew, emulators and its a cheap cart that was put out by the M3 team

missfabb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cobleman said:
ItouchDs 100% compatible with games plays movies has a favorites menu, homebrew, emulators and its a cheap cart that was put out by the M3 team
yeah i think i'll go with the itouchds, especially since i found out it can run sakura(:

& what's everyone's obsession with the supercard & the acekard ? what's so special ? when i saw the sakura firmware it totally blew me away, i don't see why people wouldn't prefer it over other carts? someone should fill me in .

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Depends who your are asking. I don't give a shit for the GUI sakura has personally.
Acekard has good compatability with games with AKAIO. SC team are pretty much faithful to their carts even if they update slow. EOS is pretty good so far as well.

cobleman

Trophies
XP
Country
If you buy online i cant stress enough that you get the store to test the cart before delivery as part of your delivery requirments. That way if it is part of the 0.3 % of failing carts you wont get it. And state you want them to test with SD + SDHC just to make sure.

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
missfabb said:
cobleman said:
yeah i think i'll go with the itouchds, especially since i found out it can run sakura(:
Well, blow me over with a feather!! Seems like only yesterday I was reading your topic in the M3 Section about if it was possible to run Sakura on your iTouch...wait a minute, it was only yesterday. Thought it pertinent to remind you before you went out and bought another one
rolleyes.gif

QUOTE(missfabb @ Mar 6 2010, 01:07 PM)
can an itouch ds cart run the latest m3 sakura firmware and play every rom ? or are there complicated steps involved to make this happen ? all i want is m3 sakura on my cart, nothing else.
Well, it could have been hypothetical, but why then would one start another thread in a different section and not even list the iTouch? hmmmm....anyway, move on - nothing else to see here.
BTW, M3 Real craps on DSTT (and probably iTouch too, I would suspect).

missfabb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dark^'^Knight said:
missfabb said:
cobleman said:
Well, blow me over with a feather!! Seems like only yesterday I was reading your topic in the M3 Section about if it was possible to run Sakura on your iTouch...wait a minute, it was only yesterday. Thought it pertinent to remind you before you went out and bought another one
rolleyes.gif

QUOTE(missfabb @ Mar 6 2010, 01:07 PM)
can an itouch ds cart run the latest m3 sakura firmware and play every rom ? or are there complicated steps involved to make this happen ? all i want is m3 sakura on my cart, nothing else.
Well, it could have been hypothetical, but why then would one start another thread in a different section and not even list the iTouch? hmmmm....anyway, move on - nothing else to see here.
BTW, M3 Real craps on DSTT (and probably iTouch too, I would suspect).
wow chill. i found out about the itouchds after i made this thread, because i thought the m3 real was the only cart that could run sakura at first, & the itouch is cheaper. so this thread came before the itouch sakura one. i wasn't trying to "pretend that i had one" if that's what you're getting at. i just wanted a simple answer, so i asked the question in the simplest way i could think of, which is stating it as if i had one. sorry if that bothers you so much ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I feel like I spent the night with Ancientboi +1