Hacking Should I get a Pandora 3DS?

.Chris

Clueless
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No. Just save your money and get a decent cart.

EDIT: You can just Google the name of the Homebrew App showed on Pandora-360 Website, then boom. You probably found it.

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
No. You shouldn't even speak it's name. It's a crappy, lame, barely supported, poorly advertised, lying, clone of a clone flashcart that should have never came into the world. The only thing this brings besides the bad is the hope that other clone teams notice how shitty it is and don't follow it's lead.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jurassicplayer said:
No. You shouldn't even speak it's name. It's a crappy, lame, barely supported, poorly advertised, lying, clone of a clone flashcart that should have never came into the world. The only thing this brings besides the bad is the hope that other clone teams notice how shitty it is and don't follow it's lead.
rofl2.gif

Maybe a dstwo?

TheDreamLord

OP
Trophies
Website
darkraino1.zymichost.com
XP
Country
Snailface said:
kikuo said:
why do you want to have a pandora 3ds?I think a Acekard 2i on 3DS or something else can be better
Correct, you want the best flashcart team possible because it is highly likely flashcarts will be blocked very often on the 3DS.
Sould I buy a DSTWO then? I dont want an acekard and i want gba games lol

dangerboy

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TheDreamLord said:
Snailface said:
kikuo said:
why do you want to have a pandora 3ds?I think a Acekard 2i on 3DS or something else can be better
Correct, you want the best flashcart team possible because it is highly likely flashcarts will be blocked very often on the 3DS.

if u need GBA go with DSTwo. otherwise acekard. i have a DSTWO. if you can afford DSTWO get it. if you cannot afford it you should probably spend your money on food and clothes and not buy any flash card.

samjef11

Trophies
XP
Country
dangerboy said:
TheDreamLord said:
Snailface said:
kikuo said:

if u need GBA go with DSTwo. otherwise acekard. i have a DSTWO. if you can afford DSTWO get it. if you cannot afford it you should probably spend your money on food and clothes and not buy any flash card.

Oh that's very helpful you should probably spend your money on food and clothes and not buy any flash card.
You should not tell people what to do and please no flame war.

TheDreamLord

OP
Trophies
Website
darkraino1.zymichost.com
XP
Country
dangerboy said:
TheDreamLord said:
Snailface said:
kikuo said:

I actually lol'd. my parents do that
smile.gif
11 For the win.
Ill get a dstwo
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: butt