Hacking Should i get a New 3ds or a Sky 3ds

Rizzorules

"What are you doing?" "Something unexpected."
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I was using Gateway and i accidentaly updated my Jap N3ds and i dont know what to do, should i sell my new 3ds and get a new one? or should i sell my Zelda oot copy and get a sky 3ds?.

I still have two 4.5 consoles but i would like to use my new 3ds

Kuifa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I was using Gateway and i accidentaly updated my Jap N3ds and i dont know what to do, should i sell my new 3ds and get a new one? or should i sell my Zelda oot copy and get a sky 3ds?.

Did you liked Gateway? If yes, then sell your N3DS and get a new one. Sky3DS is just a ROM loader...

Gadorach

Electronics Engineering Technologist
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Did you not make a NAND backup from an exploitable firmware on that console? If you have a NAND backup, you can send your console to one of the trusted installers on this board to have it reflashed and a NAND R/W Mod installed.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

If you have a NAND backup ask gamesquest1 to install a NAND mod for you so you can restore the backup.

Rizzorules

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I dont have a nand backup , the only options i have is getting a new 3ds or a sky 3ds. Anyone knows if sky 3ds can be blocked?

Rizzorules

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
isnt that the first thing gateway says to do in its manual or like everyone who sets it up? Check your sd card's and PC for NAND.bin
I know that! and i alredy said that i dont have copy of my nand, i used gateway on my other 2 consoles and thats why i didnt backed up my nand, sadly an update went wrong and my new 3ds got a semibrick. I dont need people saying what should i have done, i alredy bought a sky3ds but thanks anyway

D

Deleted-355425

I know that! and i alredy said that i dont have copy of my nand, i used gateway on my other 2 consoles and thats why i didnt backed up my nand, sadly an update went wrong and my new 3ds got a semibrick. I dont need people saying what should i have done, i alredy bought a sky3ds but thanks anyway

Always back up your nand.

D

Deleted User

I recommend that you should get a new N3DS for Gateway. Sky3DS is only a rom loader while Gateway is everything else (exept NINJHAX).

Reactions: Rizzorules

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)