Hacking Should i do it?

iceedge

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm currently using an M3 Simply and its given me few problems so far. I was thinking of "upgrading" to the M3 Real but after reading some of the posts up I'm having seconds thoughts. Has anyone purchased one very recently that can make me feel better about my choice to replace my simply? Or if anyone has tried a different flashcard that works better at a reasonable price.

JKR Firefox

Back.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I'm currently using an M3 Simply and its given me few problems so far. I was thinking of "upgrading" to the M3 Real but after reading some of the posts up I'm having seconds thoughts. Has anyone purchased one very recently that can make me feel better about my choice to replace my simply? Or if anyone has tried a different flashcard that works better at a reasonable price.

If my posts here have swayed you any then I apologize. My issues are very minor and should be disregarded.

The card is very very good. Compatibility is excellent, as is homebrew support. I've had no regrets with purchasing this card and the included GBA cart works great as well. As for any other issues such as download play not working on certain ROMS, that will be fixed with a newer firmware which I hope comes soon as I want to get my Mario Party on
tongue.gif

Fitzy

iceedge

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok cool. It wasn't your posts specfically cuz there were several people that had complaints. Could you suggest a good site where I could order the Real for cheap? And does anyone have suggestions for an expansion pack that is compatible with the Opera browser patch?

roadbusta

Trophies
Website
www.google.com.au
XP
Country
The rumble/ram pack that comes with an M3 real is compatible with the opera borwser. Also, slot 2 solutions like supercard lite(non rumble), M3 perfect, G6 lite etc. all work as well, you just need to patch the opera ROM.

JKR Firefox

Back.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Ok cool. It wasn't your posts specfically cuz there were several people that had complaints. Could you suggest a good site where I could order the Real for cheap? And does anyone have suggestions for an expansion pack that is compatible with the Opera browser patch?

And all of my issues are now resolved, lol. There is a spring built into the card, I was just too lazy to check
frown.gif

kickgaming.com is a great seller of flash carts and is fully endorsed by gbatemp. Bonus! I deal with them constantly and although I've never really dealt with anyone else, I'd have to say they're the best out there.

- Fitzy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM