Gaming Should I delete Avalon code off of my r4?

gettogaara

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am thinking I should delete it that way I can add more games. Do you ever get a team in that game? Does it ever get more interesting? Are there summonings that can help you in battle? These r a few of the questions I have.

Ruri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm. Well, how far have you gotten?

You can summon your book's spirits for Final-Fantasy-style full screen attacks. Once you get the ability to juggle enemies you can recover MP fairly quickly, so you can use that a lot. You assemble a "team" in that you get the book's other spirits. You never get allies who run around helping you in combat, though.

Exbaddude

The Prince.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
If you feel you will not wanna play it, then go ahead!
biggrin.gif

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You just have to ask yourself the question. Are you going to put any more time into the game? If the answer is yes, keep it, if it is no, delete it.

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Come on, just delete it if you dun feel like playing it.

Just keep a backup or store it in the recycle bin in case you will wanna play it in the future.

And for your qns, i always felt the game was interesting but dunno about the other qns sorry.

gettogaara

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I deleted it cause I decided it was boring not having a team in an rpg. Plus it was a little annoying running around hitting people with a book. How long is the game anyway just in case I play it again?

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
gettogaara said:
Well I deleted it cause I decided it was boring not having a team in an rpg. Plus it was a little annoying running around hitting people with a book. How long is the game anyway just in case I play it again?

Its not like you can control your team in many ARPGs like FFCC and Soma Bringer.... you only control your main character

zeromac

Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
you should always keep a save file of the game on ur computer, thats what i do when i delete games just incase i wanna play em again sometime

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended