Should I buy an EZ-Flash 3 in 1?

Discussion in 'EZ-Flash' started by sturmen, Sep 27, 2008.

1. sturmen
    OP

sturmen Member

Newcomer
    Feb 23, 2008
    United States
    NC
    Okay, so I want RAM and GBA-game playing capability. I also like the fact there's a dedicated game-dumping tool for the EZ-Flash 3-in-1, but I think I should explore other options. So… any suggestions? A link the the GBATemp review would be nice.

Oh, and I think I'll be buying from DealExtreme. Does anyone want to be a refferer and get some extra DX points? If you're feeling generous, you can buy from DealExtreme and get me some points.

2. sturmen
    OP

sturmen Member

Newcomer
    Feb 23, 2008
    United States
    NC
  3. IceRentoraa29

IceRentoraa29 Don't get in between a kid and his ice cream cone.

Aug 10, 2007
    United States
    The Land of Wuz AKA: Kuromi
    Here's a review for the 3 in 1 (it's really for the EZ Flash V but they review the 3 in 1 with it):

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=42399

If you're not planning on running a lot of roms it's a decent (and cheap) choice, but you may want to also look at the EZ Flash IV if you want to run quite a few (the only downside to that is you'll have to get a mini sd card or a micro sd with a mini sd adapter for it and it's $10 higher but it has near perfect GBA compatibility).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice