Hacking Should I buy an Acekard2i for my 3DS?

xxteargodxx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm debating whether or not I should buy an Acekard 2i for my 3DS or not. I know down the road there's gonna be a new card out some time that will more than likely be required to play 3DS games. But I have a bunch of DS Lite games I want to play but don't want to hoard around with me in an embarassing carry case.

So what do you guys think? Wait? Or Get an Acekard2i for now?

Rabbi Nevins

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
get one, its going to take a loooong time before a 3ds flash card roles around i think. And even so, whos to say it will have the ability to emulate ds lite games?

Or get a supercard dstwo so you can play gba/snes games on your 3ds as well
smile.gif

xxteargodxx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually scratch that I might not need an acekard2i. I think I found my original R4, would that work to play my DS Lite games on my 3DS?

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
xxteargodxx said:
Actually scratch that I might not need an acekard2i. I think I found my original R4, would that work to play my DS Lite games on my 3DS?
Nope, an original R4 card will only work on a DSPhat/Lite.

serenade.63

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would buy an acekard, because the acekard is hands down the best deal for how much it costs, it has GREAT compatibility and a very diligent dev team that had a 3ds 2.0 update out a matter of hours and minutes after nintendo released the 3ds update.

xxteargodxx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I shouldn't have ****ing trusted it, cause now I wake up this morning and have to change my paypal account password and add a security question because I've been "randomly selected" and for security.

I then find out someone from "Non US" (The Seller) charged me $12.40 that's fine that's what I authorized (It hasn't gone through on my banks end yet).

I THEN find out someone also from "Non US" (Probably The Same Guy) charged me $520.00, pisses me off (It hasn't gone through on my banks end yet, need to call them tomorrow).

xxteargodxx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've disputed the $520 dollar charge and am awaiting response from the moron who tried to charge it upon me. I've also cancelled my order from Value Deluxe, I don't trust that god damn place.

xxteargodxx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I sent an email to the seller telling him I don't want the order I made last night gave him the order number and stuff. Going to call my bank tell them not to approve anything having to do with paypal.

xxteargodxx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just got an email back from someone at Value Deluxe telling me that my order has already been processed and shipped this afternoon. I told them I wanted to cancel cause I found a reliable shipper in the USA for faster shipping but I told them I guess since it's already been shipped I'll just wait for it to arrive.

They did tell me if I wanted to return it when I receive it I am free to do so as well but I don't know if I'll return it probably not.

As for the charge of $520 I'm not sure who the hell did that I'm assuming it was Value Deluxe but I don't know yet, I've filed a dispute with Paypal and will be notifying my bank of it tomorrow morning.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    for keyboards, headphones or controllers ,it's a must have
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know why mice won't get with detachable type c
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    most battery operated mice don't even work anymore if the internal battery dies
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    the L hdmi adapters work great on my tv and receiver. so much less stress on the ports using them than regular cables. in that instance anyway.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A bigger battery could defeat the need for weighted magnets tbf
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Nowadays pc mice come as light as can be, liked mine with some heft
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You like holding girth
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, I also listen to Beck, some of their songs are fine. Only found out about them through Windows Me; you know, that one operating system nobody ever likes?
    i dont know why tv manufactures put the hdmi ports in dumb locations so the cables have to stick out, and then down, putting strain on the ports. Instead of having the ports along the bottom edge of the tv facing downwards.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    windows me was mostly on laptops if i remembered correctly
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, I hate that too where you have to use an HDMI extension for an Amazon Fire Stick.
    +1
    I had a desktop with ME on it.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, And also cheap-ass desktop PCs like eMachines.
    Worst MS OS in history. Period.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My entertainment centers blocking all my io gotta fix that eventually
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I had used win 98 SE till XP arrived
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Had a ton of bugs and often crashed. It even didn't support DOS compatibility with older games. :feelsbadman:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I only grew up with Windows XP because I was lucky.
    I downloaded XP on dialup when it came out. Overnights for like a week. cuz I couldn't tie up the phone line during the day. It was so awesome and worked so great going from ME to XP.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Vga pins were a dick
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I kind of want down a large pizza at 10am then crash out
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Having pizza all day? done it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah pizza hut open at 10:30
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    just buy a stack of pizza and keep the rest you don't need yet frozen
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or buy frozen pizza