Gaming Should I buy a Wii U in 245usd?

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm being tempted on buying a Wii U in 245 USD, the thing is that it is the 8GB version, but it includes a Gamepad.

Should I go and expend my money on it? Is that a good offer or just meh?

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Definitely not. No, it's not me being a hater, it just sounds like a really bad deal. You can get an 8GB refurb for $229 at Gamestop and those guys have extortionist prices to begin with. You'll find better deals than that.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
u will want the Deluxe 32GB system because that extra space really comes in handy without having to shell out more money for a external

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
u will want the Deluxe 32GB system because that extra space really comes in handy without having to shell out more money for a external
I... am not so sure about that. Even with the 32GB's he's still going to have to grab a USB HDD if he really wants to use the system for online content - 8GB and 32GB are both a laughable amount of storage for a home console. With that it mind, it's really same difference which model he picks.

djbubba2002

Trophies
XP
Country
Or wait till black friday and get this deal Best Buy is offering the Super Mario 3D World Wii U bundle that also includes Nintendo Land, as well as Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze and Super Smash Bros. for the low price of $360.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Hell no. That's ovepriced for a Basic Wii U not to mention you can get a brand new Premium Wii U for $299 as advertised per Nintendo.

I'm sure you can get it cheaper from eBay though.

I... am not so sure about that. Even with the 32GB's he's still going to have to grab a USB HDD if he really wants to use the system for online content - 8GB and 32GB are both a laughable amount of storage for a home console. With that it mind, it's really same difference which model he picks.
I've still got around 20 GBs free to use but that's because I don't give a toss about digital format so it doesn't get full.

tbb043

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can get a 32GB WiiU (w/Nintendoland) direct from Nintendo for $200.

They say they're refurbs, but lots of people that have gotten them say they're actually brand new.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM