Hacking Should I buy a DSi now, or wait for the new 4" one?

Nugg2396

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Should I buy a DSi now, or wait for the new 4" one?
I'm thinking of trading in my DSL and paying the remainder

Chris_Skylock

Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
to me, color is what important. Im waiting for the Red DSi so if the 4" has red and the current one is not yet in the US, I'll buy another one. but, i think, the 4" will drain the battery even more unless it has a 1000 mAh battery or more

Nugg2396

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
idk whether i should get Black or white, i had a White DSL, then it became retarded, then I got a Navy/Black DSL

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
As long as the anti-hack tools in the 4" don't affect anything you may want to run on it...though something tells me they may not be entirely successful...

crono999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just get it,or you will be waiting for ever,why??? Well........ who know's mebay there will also be a 5 inch or 6 or 7 or 52.

Point is, you always will be waiting for something new this way,because why get the dsi when you can get a dsi-2 if you wait.

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
It's a gimmick so people buy it, when really it's just another attempt to stop piracy (it's probably going to have new measures to stop flashcarts and fix any exploits).

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its really your choice. We can't decide for you. Just think about it they are both the same thing except one has a bigger screen and better battery life. I would choose the LL just because its bigger and better battery life. If I ever have to go somewere and I can't put my LL in my pocket I will just take my DS lite. At least its smaller than the PSP.

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
actually stick with your lite for now wait for the nest one and since you have an r4 just upgrade your flashcart to a better one and save the money for the ds2

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rockstar99 said:
actually stick with your lite for now wait for the nest one and since you have an r4 just upgrade your flashcart to a better one and save the money for the ds2

Dude who knows when the DS2 will be released. Its going to be released like in 2011 I bet. I rather just buy the DSi and then next year get the DS2.

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
As far as I remember. Yes. I recall someone having his dsi not turning on as it only went to a white screen every time he turned it on. It was covered by Ninty's warrenty which I believe is a year. How likely is this close to 0%
Of course my memory might be wrong.

gibberish

Trophies
XP
Country
k3nji8.png

its a bloody tank!
id consider it if it actually had some hi-res screens (but that would break compatibility).

its a no go for me, i think its aimed at the partially sighted gamers out there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I guess Ancientboi would be Peter
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Loooooool :rofl2:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    So true
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 Snow Day is pretty fun. My only bitch would be the camera controls, when you move around, say down, you have to move the right stick left or right to get camera to turn and get your view, other than that I like it so far.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    From what people say pvp isn't even worth it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just been playing offline, and they give you a few bots here n there on your team to help battle. I don't think it's as funny as the other games tho, more battle oriented than humor, which kinda sucks, but I'm still early in it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, doesnt the game have a campaign mode?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, and co-op, but you can also start a pvp session and battle just with friends. You get special skill cards (powers) the more you play. And higher value cards, but you can only enable so many cards at a time.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can find enough for it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Toilet paper is considered the money, you collect and buy stuff with TP, kinda funny. Graphics are def better than the other games tho, I think they used Unity 5 engine.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Look if I zoom in enough I can see the herpes!!!
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In fact I'm gonna go make a drink, roll a fatty n play some, good night to all!
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I bet most people at the time still watched it in black and white
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Many of them did before colour television was common.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Likely because black and white TV was in-expensive.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It certainly wasn't inexpensive it cost the same as a new car back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How much did a 1965 color TV cost?

For example, a 21-inch (diagonal) GE color television in 1965 had an advertised price of $499, which is equal to $4,724 in today's dollars, according to the federal government's inflation calculator.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, take into consideration how economy was back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah that's why they listed inflation rates
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Sorry didnt read that part
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK don't worry i knew he was joking
    +1
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @LeoTCK don't worry i knew he was joking +1