Should GBATemp Make this website Wii-Friendly?

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Ubuntuの刀, Mar 29, 2011.

1. Ubuntuの刀
    OP

Member Ubuntuの刀 :^D

United States
    I am currently browsing GBATemp with my Wii Opera Browser(finally got my USB Keyboard and USB extension cord *phew*) and thought, would GBATemp pull more traffic if they made their website like Youtube.com?

I say Youtube because when you visit their website, they redirect you to Youtube XL, with all the site content viewable without the need to zoom in. If GBATemp could make a website just like Youtube XL, wouldn't they pull more traffic? I mean, sure I don't know about all the details with making some sites "User friendly", but I do know it shouldn't cost extra URL money, right?

Yes, with the ability to zoom in with the + and - button, doesn't it get annoying?

Now, there probably is a Wii-Friendly Channel in the Nintendo Homebrew Channel(I didn't hack my wii to find out since if i hacked it, my grandma might get pissed if i have to take it to nintendo to get it fixed since it's not like jailbreaking my iPad, which can be reversible and easily restored to it's previous state.)

So I ask again(in a different question), would it be possible for us to make a website Wii-Friendly with no extra charge?

Please don't post rude comments. If you got nothing nice to say, shove your comment up your ass [​IMG]

2. soulx

Member soulx GBAtemp Legend

Canada
  3. Knyaz Vladimir

Member Knyaz Vladimir 3DS Hacker

Canada
    No. GBATemp is fine as-is on my Wii, I don't want this to be as bad as YouTube XL is. In fact, I installed WiiMC just to get rid of it.

4. Ubuntuの刀
    OP

Member Ubuntuの刀 :^D

United States
    Cool! thanks!

I checked it out and it's not what i meant... but good enough!

Now i know where to go for my future iPhone 4 xD

5. Hells Malice

Member Hells Malice Are you a bully?

Canada
    I'll never be able to comprehend web browsing on anything but a PC if you own a PC. Unless it's on handheld with internet-anywhere.
    But console browsing...is just plain stupid. Unless I guess, you're watching videos.