Gaming SHoudl i trade mw3 for bf3

BlazerX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok um i was wondering from you fellow tempers whether i should trade my mw3 for bf3 or keep both mw3 has been really getting on my nerves abit from these problems,

Camping
Quick Scoping,
Over Powered Guns
Bad Spawn Points

so i seen gameplay of bf3 is it worth getting and putting my game hours into it

Edit:Can a Mod Correct my Spelling of Should

BlazerX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe i actually do because alot of my PSN friends say its pretty good and i see alot of them playing bf3 more then cod

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
If you have more friends playing BF3 (lets say if you had 10 friends and 7 played BF3 instead of MW3) go for it, but if more play MW3 (7 vs 3), I'd stick with MW3. From my experience with online with friends, the more the merrier. This is one of those situations and I'd honestly recommend playing the one you like more and have a possibility of playing with friends. Most of the things mentioned as problems are also present in BF3 in one way or another and thus it's all up to personal preference..

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
BF3 is superior to MW3 in just about every way. Console BF3 is a bit crippled, but it's still good.
Hell, console BF3 is probably infinitely superior to PC BF3 since people can actually fucking play the console version, where as half the people who try can't actually play the PC version, and DICE adds updates to further cut off people.
.../rant

Get BF3.

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Stay with MW3. Its on PS3. BF3 should only be bought if played on PC. Now don't bash me. I own both BF3 and MW3 on my computer. I have about 4-5 friends playing it on each game. And in my opinion BF3 is superior to MW3 IF you intend to play with your friends that requires some tactical planning. BF3 is more of a teamplay game compared to MW3 where you see everyone running around and spraying their gun on everything they see. MW3 is more of a fun game. People who play MW3 competitively... shame on you! Its like playing CS:S with unlimited spawn. BF3 is really crippled on PS3 becasue of lack in communication and the fact that the server can't house 64 players which make BF3 feel like a real warfare. Not to mention teamplay actually makes a difference in BF3.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)