SHoudl i trade mw3 for bf3

Discussion in 'PS3 - Games & Content' started by BlazerX, Jan 13, 2012.

Jan 13, 2012

SHoudl i trade mw3 for bf3 by BlazerX at 3:19 AM (622 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. BlazerX
    OP

Member BlazerX GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Ok um i was wondering from you fellow tempers whether i should trade my mw3 for bf3 or keep both mw3 has been really getting on my nerves abit from these problems,

Camping
    Quick Scoping,
    Over Powered Guns
    Bad Spawn Points

so i seen gameplay of bf3 is it worth getting and putting my game hours into it

Edit:Can a Mod Correct my Spelling of Should

2. kthnxshwn

Banned kthnxshwn Banned

United States
    Do you want BF3 more than you want MW3?

1 person likes this.
  3. BlazerX
    OP

Member BlazerX GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I believe i actually do because alot of my PSN friends say its pretty good and i see alot of them playing bf3 more then cod

4. kthnxshwn

Banned kthnxshwn Banned

United States
    Well there's your answer.

5. Qtis

Member Qtis Grey Knight Inquisitor

Antarctica
    If you have more friends playing BF3 (lets say if you had 10 friends and 7 played BF3 instead of MW3) go for it, but if more play MW3 (7 vs 3), I'd stick with MW3. From my experience with online with friends, the more the merrier. This is one of those situations and I'd honestly recommend playing the one you like more and have a possibility of playing with friends. Most of the things mentioned as problems are also present in BF3 in one way or another and thus it's all up to personal preference..

6. Hells Malice

Member Hells Malice Are you a bully?

Canada
    BF3 is superior to MW3 in just about every way. Console BF3 is a bit crippled, but it's still good.
    Hell, console BF3 is probably infinitely superior to PC BF3 since people can actually fucking play the console version, where as half the people who try can't actually play the PC version, and DICE adds updates to further cut off people.
    .../rant

Get BF3.

7. Etrius

Newcomer Etrius Member

United States
    I plan on getting both..sooo.......

8. DarkStriker

Member DarkStriker GBAtemp's Kpop lover!

Norway
    Stay with MW3. Its on PS3. BF3 should only be bought if played on PC. Now don't bash me. I own both BF3 and MW3 on my computer. I have about 4-5 friends playing it on each game. And in my opinion BF3 is superior to MW3 IF you intend to play with your friends that requires some tactical planning. BF3 is more of a teamplay game compared to MW3 where you see everyone running around and spraying their gun on everything they see. MW3 is more of a fun game. People who play MW3 competitively... shame on you! Its like playing CS:S with unlimited spawn. BF3 is really crippled on PS3 becasue of lack in communication and the fact that the server can't house 64 players which make BF3 feel like a real warfare. Not to mention teamplay actually makes a difference in BF3.