Short blog about my day today!

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I'm not quite sure how much are you interested in my day today, but I need some place to let it out, so what would be better place then here!

I managed to arrange an job interview for the friday, I got a hint from my friend that there's possibility that I'll work for him. Graphic Design on tattoo related stuff!!
After that, there were 5 hours of BLOODY PAINFUL tattooing (bloody->literally!!), Now I can't stand on my leg properly, it feels like it's going to explode, we didn't do much, but only parts of teared skin, on my way home I almost passed because I'm hungry (but can't eat because I'm sick) and thirsty, and now I'm home, and I HATE EVERYTHING AND I DON'T WANT TO GET TATTOOED EVER AGAIN IT FUCKING HURTS, BUT NOT JUST ANY KIND OF PAIN, IT FUCKING HURTS LIKE HELL, and it's swollen and bloody..And fuck, I hate it, and hate everything at this moment, and I just wanted to tell you that, and now I'm going off, I'm too weak to be here, I'm too tired, and I must clean this fucking wound on my leg!!

AND FUCK!!

Sorry for cursing I needed that!

Posts merged

And yeah, I'm continuing this in two weeks!
smile.gif

I have to complete this beauty!!

BUT IT FUCKING HURTS!!

laugh.gif

Posts merged

And that's why I'm not here the whole day! And won't be here till tomorrow!

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
Ah man, I've never seen you in so much pain
frown.gif

I'm sorry you have to endure this, I hope the pain fades away soon!
Tattooing is hard and painful, dont take the job or you'll make people suffer
tongue.gif

we
wub.gif
you toni

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Oh man you pain is my pain!

Reading about you in distress breaks p1ngys heart, and I would move heaven and earth to make it better!
frown.gif

I hope you feel better soon Toni!
wub.gif

But at the end of the day its self inflicted.

So you shouldnt really complain about it!

THERE I SAID IT!
smileipb2.png

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Might I ask where the tattoo is at, I saw the one on your foot, is that it, or is this a different one?

Lol, Thanks for scaring the shit out of me, I was looking foward to getting a tattoo and reading this makes me question it,
Thank Toni
tongue.gif

Toni Plutonij

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Costello said:
Ah man, I've never seen you in so much pain
frown.gif

I'm sorry you have to endure this, I hope the pain fades away soon!
Tattooing is hard and painful, dont take the job or you'll make people suffer
tongue.gif

we
wub.gif
you toni
You're a heart Costello
wink.gif

Thanks, I really appreciate it! I just hope that one day, your beautiful eyes will be able to see my beautiful tattoo in real life
smile.gif

QUOTE(p1ngpong @ Jan 26 2009, 10:43 PM) Oh man you pain is my pain!

Reading about you in distress breaks p1ngys heart, and I would move heaven and earth to make it better!
frown.gif

I hope you feel better soon Toni!
wub.gif

But at the end of the day its self inflicted.

So you shouldnt really complain about it!

THERE I SAID IT!
smileipb2.png
Thanks p1ngy
laugh.gif
I love you to, tho you're always ditching me
ninja.gif
But I always forgive
smileipb2.png

Thanks guys for nice words, Noitora, to you too and all others that replied in the meantime, you guys really are good friends..
I logged in just to show you couple of pictures taken with my mobile!
26012009414.jpg

I know this is a surprise to you, but I like radioactivity!!

26012009412.jpg

Blood? Yeah fucking blood, as in bleeding!!!!!

26012009413.jpg

How it'll all look!!

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Man, that sucks you had such a bad experience today. I'm surprised it had to happen only now, after you've already had so many tattoos!

Don't worry Toni, physical pain heals quickly. If you train your mind like a ninja, you can even ignore pain altogether
ninja.gif

Awesome pics, thanks for sharing! But man, that second one looks "ouch". Put some ice on that to constrict the blood vessels and stop the bleeding.

Take it easy, and we'll see you around when you recover
happy.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think you should have "Your mouth" on your little Toni, just like Greg has on his little Greg.

How many times must I beat that joke to death?

Advi

Trophies
Website
www.fletchowns.net
XP
Country
United States
Try to slip a shot of Novacaune firsthand. lo. j/k. But those tattoos are awesome!

My big sister has a tattoo as well, so I'm used to seeing this kind of reaction.

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ouch man. Looks like he had to do a little digging. Hope it heals quickly and comes out just the way you want it. Until then, it might be time to get back on the booze.

Wish I could e-mail you some of my pain killers buddy.
frown.gif

PS, the robotic calf muscle looks unbelievably awesome.
ohmy.gif

Toni Plutonij

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Densetsu3000 said:
Man, that sucks you had such a bad experience today. I'm surprised it had to happen only now, after you've already had so many tattoos!

Don't worry Toni, physical pain heals quickly. If you train your mind like a ninja, you can even ignore pain altogether
ninja.gif

Awesome pics, thanks for sharing! But man, that second one looks "ouch". Put some ice on that to constrict the blood vessels and stop the bleeding.

Take it easy, and we'll see you around when you recover
happy.gif

Well it wasn't bad experience, it was just as the previous ones (actually the one before this was a bit more painful)..
But this whole blog was meant to be on a humorous note! See how I said I'll never get another tattoo in my life, and then few lines below

And I do try to ignore the pain (I guess I'll never be as good as you
wink.gif
but seeing how I've got some of most painful parts of the body needle-poked, I'm pretty much good!
laugh.gif

No ice on tattoo, however, I can wash it with ice water! And I'm doing just that, it's still swollen, but I'm great now, no pain at all, (it can hurt a bit when I suddenly stand up from sitting position, because pressure goes into legs, and it feels like it's going to explode, and it hurts if I touch it too much), other thank that I'm great, next session is probably in a week and half, two weeks!

Sstew said:
Ow to that second picture, but I must say kick ass tattoo!
Hope it heals up soon.
It's heeling up really quickly! Thanks, but this is just a shading of the torn skin and outlines, real thing will be done soon!
I'll be sure to post pictures, and when it's finished, there will be a video as well!

Hadrian Uranium said:
I think you should have "Your mouth" on your little Toni, just like Greg has on his little Greg.

How many times must I beat that joke to death?
..Working on that Hadrian, I'm working on that!
As you know, Greg is my role model!!

And you just use that joke!! It's still fresh to laugh at!

Nessie said:
Try to slip a shot of Novacaune firsthand. lo. j/k. But those tattoos are awesome!

My big sister has a tattoo as well, so I'm used to seeing this kind of reaction.
Thanks..I must say I'm really satisfied with the work we've done so far!
Actually I'm pretty much quite once the tattoo is done, only during the tattooing I can have some pain-mounings (wrong expression, but you know what I mean)..
How old is your sister, and which kind of tattoo she has?!

NeSchn said:
Hmmm, may I ask Toni, How do you manage to get jobs with all those Tatoos? Most places don't like when people are tatooed.
I don't have a job
frown.gif
My main problem and concern is work experience, I have none!
But all my tattoos and piercings are mostly covered, only the neck part is visible, but I'm very high, so not many people can see it unless I'm sitting!

Costello said:
well he gets jobs in tatoo shops
tongue.gif

Yeah, it's my gratest wish, and there is a little hope I'll be getting a job at my friends, that would be awesome....and finally, I could look the way I want and naturally do, even at work....all other places I've been to job interviews, I had to make myself really nice-looking!

War said:
You can hate everything right now Toni but I still love you wub.gif . YES homo though.
I'll never hate you guys here! I love you!
wink.gif

QUOTE(Pizzaroo @ Jan 27 2009, 02:53 AM)
Oh shit it really is bloody D:
Well when you're bleeding, it's usually blood coming out of the body! Yeah, it can really get messy at some parts of body!

QUOTE(Szyslak @ Jan 27 2009, 04:55 PM)
Ouch man. Looks like he had to do a little digging. Hope it heals quickly and comes out just the way you want it. Until then, it might be time to get back on the booze.

Wish I could e-mail you some of my pain killers buddy.
frown.gif

PS, the robotic calf muscle looks unbelievably awesome.
ohmy.gif
Thanks! It'll look amazing in the end, everything will look like one big piece, at the time it's just bloody and messy, but we have lots of work to do until it's finished, sooooo..Yeah, no pain, no gain!!
All the words from you guys makes me feel good!
You'll see when we complete this piece, it'll look really amazing!

QUOTE(DarkRey @ Jan 28 2009, 08:48 PM)
hate2.gif

damn dude u are bleeding!! u made Darkrey Sad
frown.gif

Now darkrey drink redbull...redbull made darkrey happy....darkrey is Happy
I'm glad you're not sad anymore! I hate to see my friends sad! Good thing you have RedBull!!

miruki

Trophies
Website
geekouts.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Toni Plutonij said:
You're a heart Costello
wink.gif

Thanks, I really appreciate it! I just hope that one day, your beautiful eyes will be able to see my beautiful tattoo in real life
smile.gif
*chokes on her food*

Will you two have smexy hot yaoi sex on that day too? Can I come too and make witty comments on it then?
biggrin.gif

Eww.. no. XD Seriously...

*hugs Toni tightly*

You're so strong and manly, bearing all this pain for the sake of a lovely tattoo!

wilddenim

Candy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Owww!! Just owww! But it's looking awesome! I like the tattoo!
wink.gif

I'd kiss the pain better but... No. Here's a hug. *hugs*

I want to see the final picture!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol