Gaming ShopTo.net bargains - Theatrhythm £16, Mario Tennis £20

jweaver

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
On the theme of bargains, GAME are selling Tetris for a tenner. Or as least there were yesterday.

I didn't even know that Tetris was out on the 3DS.. £10?? I am off to Game to see if my local has a copy!! Was it 'new'.. Online they are offering a pre-owned version for £12.99.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
That's cool, but I can't see myself getting either of these games.

I'm no good at Rhythm games and I'm not a big fan of Final Fantasy, it is a fan-service game after all (the music is awesome stuff).
Having tried Mario Tennis, I didn't really enjoy it.

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
On the theme of bargains, GAME are selling Tetris for a tenner. Or as least there were yesterday.

I didn't even know that Tetris was out on the 3DS.. £10?? I am off to Game to see if my local has a copy!! Was it 'new'.. Online they are offering a pre-owned version for £12.99.

Mine was brand new. It even had a sticker saying £24.99 on it.

Thinking abou tit, maybe we should have a permanent thread for posting bargains/deals for the forum? Idea;;y one for each region.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Mine was brand new. It even had a sticker saying £24.99 on it.

Thinking abou tit, maybe we should have a permanent thread for posting bargains/deals for the forum? Idea;;y one for each region.
Nah, that hampers the nature of bargains, which are gone quickly and may go unnoticed in a dedicated thread.

A new thread for any significant bargain is better because it's more visible in a number of ways, the thread title for example.

McHaggis

Fackin' Troller
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I was thinking the same, I don't like posting deals so much because it feels like a waste of a thread, but at the same time I want people to know about it (so I do). A single thread would work if it automatically sorted newest post first. Or a forum-level sidebar or deal shoutbox or something would be cool.

jweaver

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My local only has a pre-owned copy and its £14.99.. I wonder if Gamestation have it for the same price, since they are (or at least were) the sister shop.

Jon

muckers

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh damn, if only I'd have held off! I bought Theatrhythm from ShopTo a week ago for 20 quid.

Ah well, the deal for Mario Tennis is pretty great, so I'll grab that instead.

On the subject of GAME, sometimes you find only the new version is discounted for a limited time, so you end up with the pre-owned copy at a higher price than the new one.

It's daft, but just roll with it and get a good bargain. ;P

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I bought theatrhythm and skate 3 for ps3 for £25 combined at Zavvi.com, however they've only sent skate 3, and sent me an e-mail saying theatrhythm will come later because it's out of stock at the moment.

jweaver

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Has anyone else managed to get Tetris for £10?

I know my local doesn't have it, but am tempted to go another branch to try...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Green name in chat :ninja: