Shops who ship their 3DS cards from Europe

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Bonny, Jul 6, 2014.

1. Bonny
    OP

Bonny GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 8, 2008
    Germany
    Bavaria
    Germanys goverment is bare ass and needs loads of money. So, as a German, everything that you import from outside the EU is being taxed (even the shipping costs!), if the value is over 20 Euros. You also may have to open your sending in front of a customs officer and have to explain what the content is, and if these incompetent fools think the content is illegal or counterfeit, they may confiscate it... :gun:

Because of this hassle i have a simple question: Which shops ship their 3DS Cards from within the European Union?

I rather pay a little more, than going throu the process mentioned above. :glare:

2. xBleedingSoulx

xBleedingSoulx GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 20, 2007
    United Kingdom
    Barnsley, England
    Teensy.co.uk ships from the UK but if they don't have any in stock, you could be waiting weeks for them to receive a new shipment.

3. GamerzHell9137

GamerzHell9137 GBAtemp Psycho!

Nov 1, 2011
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    EDIT: Oops i thought games, nvm.

4. wii94

wii94 GBAtemp Regular

Jul 16, 2008
    Gambia, The
    elewelt.com have gateway in stock and ship from germany for free. got my 2days after ordered.

5. Bonny
    OP

Dec 8, 2008
    Germany
    Bavaria
    The shop is confusing! If i click on "Sonderangebote: Lieferung aus DE", then add the Gateway card to the basket, i get 2 shipping options: Einschreiben (free) 8-15 Days (too long, cannot be shipped from germany) OR DHL Express - 15 Euro, takes 3-5 days - too expensive to be shipped from germany. Confusing nonsense... who designs such shops? Whatb exactly did you do to get it from Germany?

You mean http://www.thegamecollection.net ? Sorry, i can't find the Gateway card in their shop... are u sure they sell it?

6. VerseHell

VerseHell GBAtemp Psycho!

Jun 29, 2014
    France
    playmods.co.uk is an official gateway resseller and ships from EU, never bought here though.

7. wii94

wii94 GBAtemp Regular

Jul 16, 2008
    Gambia, The
    i had contact the support and they told me to choose dhl express, shipping was free.

8. 19cookies

19cookies GBAtemp Fan

Aug 12, 2013
    England
    I got mine from InfinityDream. They ship from France. Both I ordered were sent the same day and arrived in 3 days :)

9. Bonny
    OP

Dec 8, 2008
    Germany
    Bavaria
    They are also confusing: If i calculate the shipping costs for germany, i get 3 options:
    • Registered Economy Mail 10-20 days €3.99
    • Registered Air Mail 5-10 days €6.99
    • EMS Data Post Express 3-5 Days €16.00
    Sounds like shipping from china :blink:

Oh... good to know. Thanks.

Well.. they are really a little bit expensive. If you're from UK, was this really the best/cheapest option for you?

10. 19cookies

19cookies GBAtemp Fan

Aug 12, 2013
    England
    It wasn't the cheapest, but I don't have any patience so I went with the fastest option since Teensy were sold out :P

11. rant

rant Member

Newcomer
    Jul 14, 2006
    Nauru
    cymods ships from Cyprus, I used them for my Gateway.

12. Vas

Vas Member

Newcomer
    Sep 10, 2013
    Cyprus

13. Bonny
    OP

Dec 8, 2008
    Germany
    Bavaria
    Thanks for all your kind help!

I made the deal with elewelt.com. 65 Euros for a Gateway Card incl. free shipping (within Germany) was a cheap and fast choice. I could pay them via bank transfer to a german bank account. Shipping was very fast, i got the Card within 24 hours. :)

What a shame, that the Website design is so confusing... you really have to talk to the customer support first, if you want everything go straight

14. Shadowhunta

Shadowhunta GBAtemp Regular

Aug 1, 2006
    Hants

Cymods no longer do GW cards, their sister site is Playmods.co.uk