Shopkins, Makeup, Other Kids Talking.. What in the fuck!

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Kids nowadays. :-/
Inorite? When I was a kid we had wholesome, quality entertainment that wasn't just a cheap ploy to sell toys! Transformers and G.I.Joe and He-Man, and My Little Pony and Care Bears and... and... and...

:angry:

Reactions: HaloEffect17

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Inorite? When I was a kid we had wholesome, quality entertainment that wasn't just a cheap ploy to sell toys! Transformers and G.I.Joe and He-Man, and My Little Pony and Care Bears and... and... and...

:angry:

You forgot legos and chalk :teach:

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Back then we had Inspector Gadget, Saint Seiya, Dragon Ball (+ Z, GT, Movies), Powerpuff Girls, Edd Edd n' Eddy, Dexter's Laboratory, Rugrats, Tom and Jerry, Johnny Bravo, Samurai Jack, Doraemon, Kiteretsu, Pokémon, Flintstones, Cow and Chicken, Cat Dog, Hey Arnold, Doug, Care Bears and a show that had the theme song of "Who Let the Dogs Out" that a guy turned to a dog.

It was great back then.

Reactions: VinsCool

Vipera

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh no. No no no no. Fuck Dragonball, Rugrats, tom and Jerry, Pokemon, Flintstones, Doug, care bears and, the worst of all, FUCK LA LINEA.

I don't know when you dinosaurs turned on your black & white round crt television, but as a le 90s kid I say fuck the list above.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/3eGAHfC5P-Y?si=Fo3iEl1pZ4D_O6dp