Shop Channel on Real and SNEEK Nand

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by game_rat, Mar 30, 2011.

Mar 30, 2011
  1. game_rat
    OP

Newcomer game_rat Advanced Member

United States
    I have a 4.2U Wii configured with a working Shop Channel, I recently used it to download Netflix and everything is working fine. I plan on doing a backup of my real nand and using it in a UNEEK environment. My question is, will I cause any kind of conflict by using the Shop Channel in both environments? What if I update my UNEEK version to 4.3 and then run the Shop Channel, will the real nand version still work when i go back to it? Thanks in advance

2. scooby74029

Member scooby74029 "fake coder"

United States

it will still work i have used the shop channel on my uneek+di setup and no problem here

3. pplucky

Member pplucky GBAtemp Fan

Portugal
    I have a 4.2E Wii with working Shop Channel also, but I already built both a 4.2E and 4.3E UNEEK Nands and I cannot get it to work. Wii is always complaining that it needs a system update, as if in this case, the redirection to the UNEEK Nands was not working and it was checking the REAL Nand...

In my 4.2E, I had Priiloader installed and blocking online updates and the popup still appeared.

As this doesn't seem to be very correct, I decided not to risk doing the online update...

UPDATE: The reason was that I didn't have the EULA channel installed in my UNEEK Nand.