Shop Channel on Real and SNEEK Nand

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by game_rat, Mar 30, 2011.

1. game_rat
    OP

game_rat Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 7, 2011
    United States
    I have a 4.2U Wii configured with a working Shop Channel, I recently used it to download Netflix and everything is working fine. I plan on doing a backup of my real nand and using it in a UNEEK environment. My question is, will I cause any kind of conflict by using the Shop Channel in both environments? What if I update my UNEEK version to 4.3 and then run the Shop Channel, will the real nand version still work when i go back to it? Thanks in advance

2. scooby74029

scooby74029 "fake coder"

May 7, 2010
    United States
    oklahoma, USA

it will still work i have used the shop channel on my uneek+di setup and no problem here

3. pplucky

pplucky GBAtemp Fan

Dec 27, 2010
    I have a 4.2E Wii with working Shop Channel also, but I already built both a 4.2E and 4.3E UNEEK Nands and I cannot get it to work. Wii is always complaining that it needs a system update, as if in this case, the redirection to the UNEEK Nands was not working and it was checking the REAL Nand...

In my 4.2E, I had Priiloader installed and blocking online updates and the popup still appeared.

As this doesn't seem to be very correct, I decided not to risk doing the online update...

UPDATE: The reason was that I didn't have the EULA channel installed in my UNEEK Nand.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice