Shop@01Media.com

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by time-warp, Jan 16, 2007.

Jan 16, 2007

Shop@01Media.com by time-warp at 3:38 AM (1,126 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. time-warp
    OP

Member time-warp GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    Well, I finally got around to it, I just bought a M3 Simply! [​IMG] Problem is, I haven't received a confirmation shipping email from them as yet.

My order was placed on Saturday and I paid with PayPal. I gave it the weekend and a full working day before I emailed them. Am I being impatient? [​IMG]
    What is your experience with ordering from Shop@01Media? I ordered from them as they were recommended as a good dealer here on GBAtemp

momma want's her m3 damn it! [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. jumpman17

Former Staff jumpman17 He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!

United States
    Well, Sunday isn't a business day and today is a national holiday so doesn't count as a business day either. That's a US holiday though. They are in Europe (sorry, Eurasia) I believe. Maybe they are celebrating US holidays?

3. MaHe

Member MaHe one lazy schmo

Slovenia
    Just a question. You're from New Zealand and made your order from the other end of the world. Why didn't you orded from BambooGaming or something?

4. Veho

Global Moderator Veho The man who cried "Ni".

Croatia
    Because Bamboogaming doesn't have the M3Simply. They do have the R4, though.

I think you're being impatient, time-warp. First, Paypal has to process and confirm payment (it takes up to a day), then Bamboogaming has to process your order and ship (usually within 24 hours), and this is on workdays. The weekend aren't workdays, so in effect, you only waited a day. Relax.

5. jocka

Newcomer jocka Member

Germany
    wrong!
    m3 simpy@bamboogaming

6. Veho

Global Moderator Veho The man who cried "Ni".

Croatia
    [​IMG]

They didn't have it when I was looking (albeit that was a couple days ago...)

7. time-warp
    OP

Member time-warp GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    Didn't see that - besides, I don't like the fact they strip the packaging and it's not in stock.

It's now been 5 days since I placed my order with Shop@01Media.com - have not received a trace number and have no idea if it's shipped. Just sent them a message through the online form, perhaps the reply email in the automated email isn't actually used?

Due to the timezones I guess I'll have to wait 24 hours for a reply.

[​IMG] Fingers crossed! [​IMG]

edit

OK I got a reply, they said they'd send it tomorrow.
    Hopefully they will also provide a tracking number once sent.