Shonen Jump Subscription

Kwartel

The fairest in all the land
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I want a subscribtion on the American Shonen Jump, but it's limited to the US an Canada only.
frown.gif

Is there a way to get a subscribtion?
Or is there a alternative for Europe, with the same manga?

Kwartel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It's possible to buy them in Holland to, but it's rare and I don't go to the city that much... The shipping costs are to high to buy it online
frown.gif

Kwartel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
pitman said:
J-list offers some subscriptions but not to Shonen Jump, maybe you could ask them.
If you don't to buy online then I guess piracy is your answers.
Well the problem is that Viz isn't allowed to ship outside the US/ Canada because of lincense of the manga

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
kwartel said:
Well the problem is that Viz isn't allowed to ship outside the US/ Canada because of lincense of the manga
So you're only going to find it an an import shop, then, if it's not licensed for distribution in your area. See if a local import shop can open up a subscription for you.

Kwartel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Rydian said:
kwartel said:
So you're only going to find it an an import shop, then, if it's not licensed for distribution in your area. See if a local import shop can open up a subscription for you.
I might know a place in a city nearby, but in a couple of weeks I'm going to London so I will probably take a look at Forbidden Planet
smileipb2.png

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
kwartel said:
I want a subscribtion on the American Shonen Jump, but it's limited to the US an Canada only.
frown.gif

Is there a way to get a subscribtion?
Or is there a alternative for Europe, with the same manga?
There's a comic book store in Rotterdam called Yendor, they at least sell the American Shonen Jump, but I'm not sure about subscriptions.

GundamXXX

Ergo Ego
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Out of my own experience the wisest thing is to look up online manga readers. I for one am supportive of anime/manga and buy whenever I can but seriously I was in Antwerp and they charged me 15 euro for a Jump mag! Also all the actual releases are in dutch and it sounds dumb >_>

So yea read what you want online and when Holland(my case Belgium) finally catches up with the mainstream start buying it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)