• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Shocking what just happened in France - Nice

• Thread starter Saiyan Lusitano
  • Start date
  • Views 3,074
  • Replies 27
  • Likes 2
Status
Not open for further replies.

MionissNio

Trophies
XP
I live near Nice, but wasn't out yesterday night.
I was the previous night, some towns celebrate national day one day before to not conflict with near towns events, like fireworks at the same time or less people at each event.

All nights in summer, in many Mediterranean towns there are a lot of musical events, live and open air concerts around the streets. lot of people gather, I hope they won't cancel all of them. Falling in fear is what such groups hope.
Yes they do! They want political rule over countries they are nothing but a propaganda to rule over world!
When they bombed Baghdad they also wanted people to stay in their shelters. When the guy attacked Orlando he wanted
If every single Muslim (like me) were to be a terrorist, which is 1.57 billion people; the world would be chaotic. How disgusting it is that you are blaming every single one for what one person did. When the recent horrible shooting happened in Dallas, many were like "not all police officers do brutal acts" - THE same thing applies to Muslims. If you blame a religion, you're wrong. The holy book has been wrongfully interpreted* and over a billion of Muslims don't follow that. Hell, billions of people know we're not like that--because they're educated.
*EDIT - by the western media like Fox, CNN, or other islamophobic people who believe that just because some attack originates from a Muslim country, the religion. If you read a hard copy of the Quran, you'll know what you read online is 110% fake.
I am a Muslim as well, you should have known that by the above post. I am also not in support of killing all Muslims as well in fact even if a fly were to die by my hands I would cringe.

D

Deleted User

OP
Lol. "islamophobic". Phobia is a irrational fear. Like people don't have the right to be scared of Islam.

And it's a stupid word altogether

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it makes you feel any better a women cop killed the terrorist, so according to that messed up religion, he goes to hell or w/e. No 72 virgins for him.

Reactions: Feeling it!
S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
If it makes you feel any better a women cop killed the terrorist, so according to that messed up religion, he goes to hell or w/e. No 72 virgins for him.
So he wasn't just killed by a cop but by a policewoman. That bastard should have his meat eaten by pigs.

This horrible tragedy even made driving trucks in GTA through people unpleasant now, even though they're just pixels.

Feeling it!

Pure Logical Feels.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ban trucks and booze now.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Irony rekt him so hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: morning fellas, it's my birthday