Shitposts

Deleted member 381889

Guide Writer
OP
Trophies
XP
Oh look everyone, a sincere post on the EoF. What a rare occurrence.

I've just realised how sick I am of shitposting on the eof. The stuff I write on here is honestly trash and I'm ashamed of it. I just whip up these piles of garbage in 27 seconds and get 14 likes, and I don't like that. So I'm going to try to stop posting garbage on here. From now on, any trash I think of posting, will either not be going up, or it'll go up on my profile page. Any fun or games, like the EoF subtitle suggests, will continue to go up here. Sorry for this little rant, I was going to write a blog but I felt this belonged here as it was about the EoF. Also I'm not pointing any fingers around here, if you shitpost, good on you. Feel good about it, and that you made someone laugh or smile. I however, don't think it is good for me. Alright, peace.

-Zelock

MrBananaMan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh look everyone, a sincere post on the EoF. What a rare occurrence.

I've just realised how sick I am of shitposting on the eof. The stuff I write on here is honestly trash and I'm ashamed of it. I just whip up these piles of garbage in 27 seconds and get 14 likes, and I don't like that. So I'm going to try to stop posting garbage on here. From now on, any trash I think of posting, will either not be going up, or it'll go up on my profile page. Any fun or games, like the EoF subtitle suggests, will continue to go up here. Sorry for this little rant, I was going to write a blog but I felt this belonged here as it was about the EoF. Also I'm not pointing any fingers around here, if you shitpost, good on you. Feel good about it, and that you made someone laugh or smile. I however, don't think it is good for me. Alright, peace.

-Zelock
this is ironic right

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte