Karmatic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Attention Shiren addicts:

I've created a Shiren wiki/community and would invite you all to come hang out, add your friend codes for rescues, talk on the message board, look up and add information, and more.

It's at shiren.wetpaint.com

Hope to see you there! Register and say hello!

Regards

Karmatic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wanted to thank everybody who has helped by adding info - the wiki is growing very fast!

CHEERS!
grog.gif

Kerian

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The wiki is a great since this game is pretty hard and unforgiving if you make a mistake XD

LoneSyn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have two files, one for rescuing, and one for playing the main game through and through.

Ill gladly help ANY player with my rescuer as long as I can get some reward. I wont accept any rewards for any area before Point of No Return, just a TY note. Any rescue after Point of no Return i would suggest a reward, as those places are more dangerous for me. Any area for "Post-Game", i wont be able to do since i havent reached past it (Ive been upgrading a weapon for a while now, almost past 50 upgrades. my shield is only at +8, i need it at +20 before postgame).

CheckYourSix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game is quite unforgiving yet so much satisfaction when you get past the point where you were before and outdoing the baddies in this game.

cosmiccow

Original Hippie
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
good work there!
so on the subject of rescues.. it needs a password section or something
wink.gif

sorry, i can't use wifi right now

Karmatic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cosmiccow said:
good work there!

Thanks sir.

The site now has far more information on monsters and locations as well as a few guides on the post game dungeons!

KEEP WANDERING!
grog.gif

cosmiccow

Original Hippie
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
damn. now i need a rescue on floor 14
wink.gif

the story:
oryu, pekeji and the masseur being attacked by a pacorepkin in the wall so it couldnt be attacked and it didnt come into the room because my "mates" were keeping it busy.. then a tank popped in, killing oryu, leveling up. i couldnt attack it because the others were standing in the way. it fired again, killing pekeji and the masseur, leveling up again.. well, 2 turns after, between the pacorepkin and the damned tank i found my death, loosing a lovely katana+30something & hide shield+11 :|

edit: got rescued
smile.gif

if anyone needs a rescue up to floor 14, i will help!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1