GhostToast

OP
Trophies
Website
whatthephoto.com
XP
Country
United States
So i bought an acekard 2i from dealextreme yesterday. and its still "waiting for supplier" or whatever.
i'm a very impatient person. i try to be patient, but i just can't. so now my fear is that this is going to take 2 weeks or longer to get to me (in illinois, usa).

anyone know of a place that offers faster shipping? like maybe from somewhere in north america that already has these in supply? because i could still cancel my dealextreme order at this point.

Hax Mega

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've had good luck with Realhotstuff. Decently fast shipping as long as it is is stock. I was not smart and ordered my Acekard2i from DX though. Ordered it the 25th and it has not been delivered yet. Now I'm worried it will be DoA.
unsure.gif

GhostToast

OP
Trophies
Website
whatthephoto.com
XP
Country
United States
Interesting. I checked it out, and they keep saying "lowest online prices guaranteed". I sent a contact inquiry to them asking about that. And also to make sure it actually ships from CA and not HK. It'd be cool if they did price matching.

So do you have an acekard2i? Does it work ok? i'm kinda scared cause a lot of people have reportedly had problems with them.

zero383

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
GhostToast said:
Interesting. I checked it out, and they keep saying "lowest online prices guaranteed". I sent a contact inquiry to them asking about that. And also to make sure it actually ships from CA and not HK. It'd be cool if they did price matching.

So do you have an acekard2i? Does it work ok? i'm kinda scared cause a lot of people have reportedly had problems with them.

You get what you pay for. Cheaper prices and longer shipping times go together
smile.gif

No issues here at all. Keep in mind that people usually only post in the forum when they have a problem. Topics that are titled something like "Acekard works perfectly!" are rare. Which is why you might think there are more problems than not. Whenever somebody makes a post about and issue they're having, it's almost always because they did not bother to read the AKAIO Wiki or use the SEARCH button because they're too lazy. "ZOMG IT DON'T WORK!!!!!!! HELP ME PLZZZZZ!" are common around here.

Blythe31

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Definitely go with gamebygame. They ship from west covina (suburbs of Los Angeles) and I live in LA so the shipping only took a day. It came next day. 28 bucks for the ak2i and free screen protectors. It costs a bit more than DX, but I think it's definitely worth it. Reliable, etc. Whenever I order from Hong Kong, despite a company's good reputation, I always get sketched out. Currently ordered from TopDepots, and it's been nothing but a headache.

monstar34

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got 2 acekard2i from stuffs4kids.com They are based out of New Jeresy and it only cost 2x 13.50. Ordered on Tuesday and it was here on Friday. I live in Cali so that's not bad for free shipping. They are an offical resaler got the site from the acekard site.

I'm always scared when ordering on line. But, I got to tell you they are a great company. One of the acekard2i spring loaders was defective when I received them in the mail. So I got on there live chat and they responded with a phone number to call. with in 10 minutes the guy told me he was sending me a replacement and a package to send back the defective one for free. Sure enough I got a email with a new tracking number on it with in an hour.

DaMummy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dealextreme is very reliable, everyone here will tell you the same story, but everyone knows that shipping can take around 2-3 weeks easily, and you wont beat the price, period, if you dont care about paying 25-50% more and want fast shipping, realhotstuff is the place to go if youre in the usa

Spartan A24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
monstar34 said:
I got 2 acekard2i from stuffs4kids.com They are based out of New Jeresy and it only cost 2x 13.50. Ordered on Tuesday and it was here on Friday. I live in Cali so that's not bad for free shipping. They are an offical resaler got the site from the acekard site.

I'm always scared when ordering on line. But, I got to tell you they are a great company. One of the acekard2i spring loaders was defective when I received them in the mail. So I got on there live chat and they responded with a phone number to call. with in 10 minutes the guy told me he was sending me a replacement and a package to send back the defective one for free. Sure enough I got a email with a new tracking number on it with in an hour.
Dang! I wish I had know about them sooner! I ordered from leetmod.com and ordered on tuesday, and I'm still waiting.

Daemon.nds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good luck. I ordered an Acekard 2i/8 GB micro SD card/card reader combo from Gadgetking.net over a month ago. I have the card reader and the Acekard now, and they included a note saying that the rest of the order will ship. Their site is down, so I don't know if they went under, or what. And yeah, it's from HK.
unsure.gif
The site was deceiving, if I remember correctly, b/c there was no indication that everything wasn't in stock already. That's why I ordered from them and not someplace else. Let's all start ripping off Chinese ppl over the internet.

Daemon.nds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Day By Day said:
Good luck. I ordered an Acekard 2i/8 GB micro SD card/card reader combo from Gadgetking.net over a month ago. I have the card reader and the Acekard now, and they included a note saying that the rest of the order will ship. Their site is down, so I don't know if they went under, or what. And yeah, it's from HK.
unsure.gif
The site was deceiving, if I remember correctly, b/c there was no indication that everything wasn't in stock already. That's why I ordered from them and not someplace else. Let's all start ripping off Chinese ppl over the internet.

On principle, I just want to publicly say that the micro SD card came in. So that means that Gadget King didn't swindle me and that I can now participate in the wonderful world of flashcarts.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool