Ushiromiya Battler
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My 3DS, after putting lots of care into it, finally got a few little scratches on the top screen (They're not smudges. I checked >_> ). So I went to their website and set up a repair order. They sent me a shipping label through the e-mail, I printed it out and taped it onto a cardboard box. I placed my 3DS along with a note inside, and have now just finished packing it. I'm going to take it to the UPS store tomorrow, but there's one thing I want to know. Is there anything I need to bring with me other than the box (Such as receipt or w/e), and do I need to tell them anything?

dilav

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My 3DS, after putting lots of care into it, finally got a few little scratches on the top screen (They're not smudges. I checked >_> ). So I went to their website and set up a repair order. They sent me a shipping label through the e-mail, I printed it out and taped it onto a cardboard box. I placed my 3DS along with a note inside, and have now just finished packing it. I'm going to take it to the UPS store tomorrow, but there's one thing I want to know. Is there anything I need to bring with me other than the box (Such as receipt or w/e), and do I need to tell them anything?

I have never ship a Nintendo product out to have it repair. But for shipping through UPS all you need is a prepaid label stuck/taped on and can drop it off at any UPS box/location, most of the time you won't have to say anything. This is the same for USPS as well as FedEx.
Make sure you follow the return instruction as some companies will require you to include a print out of your service numbers, or write the service number on the box.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte