Shipping from Modchipman

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Luinwen, Aug 12, 2006.

Aug 12, 2006

Shipping from Modchipman by Luinwen at 9:12 PM (874 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. Luinwen
    OP

Newcomer Luinwen Member

Canada
    I just recieved my tracking number but it doesnt seem to work at USPS.com. Has anyone else had trouble tracking their things when ordering from modmanchip? I have 13 characters in my tracking number. Is that the correct number or am i missing some? I think the problem might be because Im ordering from Canada while USPS is an American postal service. Can anyone confirm this?

2. Battalia

Newcomer Battalia Advanced Member

United States
    USPS tracking is a joke. They never seem to update it. If you have a tracking number, it has shipped. If you used first class or priority it will probably only take 2 or 3 days to get it from my experience. Don't worry if the USPS web site never shows the progress.

3. FifthE1ement

Member FifthE1ement GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Depending on the type of UPS transfer method you picked it is usually updated about 4 hours after getting the tracking number. The problem is that some stores make their own tracking numbers and the number isn't entered into the UPS system until it is brought to the UPS hub and scanned. Then you can freely track it as it makes its truck across the world.

And yes, UPS’s system sucks! FedEx has the best system going as it updates instantly but also suffers from the "make-your-own" tracking number problem.

FifthE1ement [​IMG]

4. nintendofreak

Member nintendofreak Around. Shoot me a PM.

United States

USPS not UPS [​IMG]

Yeah, it should take no more than 4 days [​IMG]

5. FifthE1ement

Member FifthE1ement GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    The same thing applies to USPS as they can issue tracking numbers as soon as you make a purchase even if the package doesn't ship until the next day and the store is closed.

FifthE1ement

6. jarvis2323

Newcomer jarvis2323 Newbie

United States
    Are u sure its not Fedex? That's the standard delivery from Modchipman. I just got mine from them and it was via Fedex. In any case just type the number into google. It will figure out which system and ask if you want to track it and link to the tracker.