stok3d

Retro Gaming Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey all

For any Canadians out there who've ordered parts from Australia before, what was the number of business days it took to reach you? It's only been 6 business days so far but I would like an idea of how many days without delivery is cause for concern. Shipping was free but it was only International Registered Post, not express. I can't track the item until it's in Canada Post's possession. Is there a chance of problems with customs?

I have ordered from a very repuatable dealer so there's no concerns in that respect. I was just looking for the maximum number of days without delivery before one should be concerned.

Thank y'all

phaerun

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Try to contact them and ask them how long it will take. Just send them a mail. Maybe its taking more for some reason.

For example I ordered a XCM II-Hot Rock Wii Case from Canada (consolesource.com) and asked them to ship to Athens Greece and when i mailed them after 10 days they told me it will take a total of 3 weeks from the time i ordered it (20/3/08). Which is kinda weird but anyways , I will wait and see if they do deliver
smile.gif

Maybe your store has issues too, so if you contact them they might give you an estimate.

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
A lot of shipments from North American places, because of how they ship, and the way they handle their customs labeling, etc. can take up to 3 weeks to get to Europe ... yet, other NA places, if they know their shit
wink.gif
can get it to you in 5 days, for the same cost.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte