Ship Times from Australia ----> Canada

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by stok3d, Apr 7, 2008.

Apr 7, 2008
  1. stok3d
    OP

Member stok3d Retro Gaming Inc.

Canada
    Hey all

For any Canadians out there who've ordered parts from Australia before, what was the number of business days it took to reach you? It's only been 6 business days so far but I would like an idea of how many days without delivery is cause for concern. Shipping was free but it was only International Registered Post, not express. I can't track the item until it's in Canada Post's possession. Is there a chance of problems with customs?

I have ordered from a very repuatable dealer so there's no concerns in that respect. I was just looking for the maximum number of days without delivery before one should be concerned.

Thank y'all

2. phaerun

Member phaerun GBAtemp Regular

Greece
    Try to contact them and ask them how long it will take. Just send them a mail. Maybe its taking more for some reason.

For example I ordered a XCM II-Hot Rock Wii Case from Canada (consolesource.com) and asked them to ship to Athens Greece and when i mailed them after 10 days they told me it will take a total of 3 weeks from the time i ordered it (20/3/08). Which is kinda weird but anyways , I will wait and see if they do deliver [​IMG]

Maybe your store has issues too, so if you contact them they might give you an estimate.

3. Bob Evil

Member Bob Evil The Department of Home-Made Insecurity

United Kingdom
    A lot of shipments from North American places, because of how they ship, and the way they handle their customs labeling, etc. can take up to 3 weeks to get to Europe ... yet, other NA places, if they know their shit [​IMG] can get it to you in 5 days, for the same cost.