Ship of Harkinian (Ocarina of Time) Wii U Port

This is a port of Ship of Harkinian to the Wii U. Ship of Harkinian is a PC port of Ocarina of Time allowing you to enjoy the game with modern controls, widescreen, high-resolution, and other great features!
Check out the awesome project here!

Quick Start

• Requires a supported copy of the game (See supported games below).
The instructions below haven't been updated in a while. Join the official Discord for updated builds and support.

Releases:

1. Download the Khan Charlie 6.1.2 .zip from here or the #downloads channel on the official Discord.
  2. Download the PC OTRGui version from here.
  3. Use OTRGui to create an oot.otr archive file. If you already have a oot.otr file for the latest PC version, you can use that as well.
  4. Copy the oot.otr file to the wiiu/apps/soh/ folder on your SD Card.

Nightly Builds:
:!:
The nightly builds come with up-to-date features, but are experimental. Use at your own risk.
  1. Download the latest soh-wiiu and soh-windows artifact.
  2. Use OTRGui from the soh-windows.zip to create an oot.otr archive file. If you already have a oot.otr file for the latest PC nightly version, you can use that as well.
  3. Copy the oot.otr file and the contents of the soh-wiiu.zip to the wiiu/apps/soh/ folder on your SD Card.

Supported Games

Ocarina of Time Debug (not Master Quest)
Currently the recommended option
Code:
Build team: `zelda@srd022j`
Build date: `03-02-21 00:49:18` (year-month-day)
sha1: cee6bc3c2a634b41728f2af8da54d9bf8cc14099
Ocarina of Time PAL GameCube
May lead to crashes and instability
Code:
sha1: 0227d7c0074f2d0ac935631990da8ec5914597b4
Ocarina of Time Debug PAL GC MQ
Dungeons will be Master Quest
Code:
Build team: `zelda@srd022j`
Build date: `03-02-21 00:16:31` (year-month-day)
sha1: 079b855b943d6ad8bd1eb026c0ed169ecbdac7da (Produced by decomp)
sha1: 50bebedad9e0f10746a52b07239e47fa6c284d03 (Alternate)

:download:Download (Release Khan Charlie 6.1.2)
:arrow:Changelog
:download:Downloads (Nighly)
:arrow:Source code

TODO

Known bugs and issues

Let me know if there are any bugs or issues while playing the game. If these have not been reported yet, consider opening an issue on the GitHub repository.

Missing features​

• Three-point filtering
  • MSAA (pretty pointless on Wii U)
Credits

Last edited by GaryOderNichts,

GaryOderNichts

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It took me a long time but it booted up now. I just left two files in the SD card (otr and rpx). I created a new otr file as you said. I used the debug rom which took me ages to find. Until now, I was using the second option. I'm going to play and see how it works. Including the menu is great to configure the game. I have a GamePad but can you navigate the menu using the pro controller? I guess not because it's an overlay.
"Controller -> Use Controller Navigation"
Then you can press X to select options in the overlay and hold down X and press L and R to navigate in between windows.
Basically this with A+B and X+Y swapped:
36843389-14b37c42-1d4f-11e8-92c7-54c779b4208e.png

Reactions: Waveracer

Waveracer

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Then you can press X to select options in the overlay and hold down X and press L and R to navigate in between windows.
Thank you, I was browsing all the options but it's tiny on the Game Pad so it's better on the TV. One more question because it's driving me nuts. The pro controller configuration isn't saved so for example when the Game Pad battery died, the pro controller configuration disappeared and when the pro controller sleeps, same thing. How do I save/load the pro controller mapping? I couldn't find any option and it's not saved automatically.

GaryOderNichts

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thank you, I was browsing all the options but it's tiny on the Game Pad so it's better on the TV. One more question because it's driving me nuts. The pro controller configuration isn't saved so for example when the Game Pad battery died, the pro controller configuration disappeared and when the pro controller sleeps, same thing. How do I save/load the pro controller mapping? I couldn't find any option and it's not saved automatically.
What isn't saved exactly? The currently used controller or the button mapping itself?

Waveracer

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What isn't saved exactly? The currently used controller or the button mapping itself?
Mapping but I started the game today and the mapping I made yesterday was found. Could it be that it saved when I closed the game but when Bluetooth connections changed (pro controller sleeping, Game Pad empty battery) the mapping was lost somehow? It's weird because the pro controller mapping was lost also when the Game Pad battery died and that meant it didn't respond at all until I plugged the Game Paid again. The values were "Unknown" both times. I will test a few more times and see.

GaryOderNichts

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
imgui controls wiiu.png

Made a Wii U version with proper controller mapping of this graphic.

Mapping but I started the game today and the mapping I made yesterday was found. Could it be that it saved when I closed the game but when Bluetooth connections changed (pro controller sleeping, Game Pad empty battery) the mapping was lost somehow? It's weird because the pro controller mapping was lost also when the Game Pad battery died and that meant it didn't respond at all until I plugged the Game Paid again. The values were "Unknown" both times. I will test a few more times and see.
It's saved on exiting the game or opening/closing the ImGui overlay (Press "-").

MaddaddyDonkey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have a little question.. Is it possible to use the gyro with at the same time the camera stick controlls just like ocarina of time for the 3DS?

———
Ohh just figured it out lol nevermind you can use the move pad to change camera at the same time 😅

Last edited by MaddaddyDonkey,

september796

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
@GaryOderNichts can i change the input that activate imgui so I could open it by touching the gamepad screen or something, maybe a button combo? you see, my preferred way to play n64 on the gamepad is using its + button as A and - button as B, so it's a problem since I can't use the - button without activating imgui.

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It's possible to make one but once Retroarch has booted you wont be able to exit and will have to hold the power button down and turn off the console.
And @XDeltaOne, I have this one that returns to home menu no problem, can't remember where i got it tho! Does it matter if i'm cbhc however? Wait...might be a chennel?? Works anyway!

Attachments

• [0005000010102172] RetroArch Forwarder.rar
    6.1 MB · Views: 57

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
once Retroarch has booted you wont be able to exit and will have to hold the power button down and turn off the console.
This is really, really off-topic but no: You're mixing channels and forwarders. ;)
With a forwarder it should be possible. Will try to adapt my codes (less than 30 lines :rofl2: https://github.com/V10lator/sohwf/blob/v1.0/src/main.c ) to this tomorrow (as told: Codes less than 30 lines. Most work will be metadata, like .tga files, title ID and stuff).

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This is really, really off-topic but no: You're mixing channels and forwarders. ;)
With a forwarder it should be possible. Will try to adapt my codes (less than 30 lines :rofl2: https://github.com/V10lator/sohwf/blob/v1.0/src/main.c ) to this tomorrow (as told: Codes less than 30 lines. Most work will be metadata, like .tga files, title ID and stuff).
Yea, sorry for the off topic :P perhaps I am getting Channels/Forwarders mixed up, but if you can make a Forwarder for Retroarch that can exit correctly I think that will work :D
And @XDeltaOne, I have this one that returns to home menu no problem, can't remember where i got it tho! Does it matter if i'm cbhc however? Wait...might be a chennel?? Works anyway!
That channel is a custom made channel that uses hbl iirc, the source was never released so it cant be made into other channels

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Just 6 but dual band 6 lol