ROM Hack Shiny Pokemon Code?

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Uhhh.... probably would help everyone if you told them WHAT pokemon game. There's tones. Anyways, check Codejunkies.com for action replay codes, google would probably bring stuff up, it's not uncommon for these games to get a massive code faq at gamefaqs. And if you are talking about the latest Diamond and Pearl... who the fuck knows.

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This is not GameFaggots.com (GameFAQs.com).

That was a lame joke. GameFAQs has alot of useful info. Sure, some of the members are dicks but no reason to dismiss the site altogether lol
laugh.gif

HR_Shadow

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uhhh.... probably would help everyone if you told them WHAT pokemon game. There's tones. Anyways, check Codejunkies.com for action replay codes, google would probably bring stuff up, it's not uncommon for these games to get a massive code faq at gamefaqs. And if you are talking about the latest Diamond and Pearl... who the fuck knows.

Sorry, forgot. I meant Firered. And I tried google. Only one site had the code, it was in AR format, and it didn't work.

D

Deleted User

There isn't for FireRed they haven't found the Master Code for it. I hear these sort of hacks create bad eggs that really you shouldn't touch let alone hatch. You can make them easily with Ciro's pokemon maker.

http://donnus.tripod.com/maker.html

It generates a code and gives you a master code too.

N.O.S.S.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WHATS THE CODE FOR RUBY? HEY I HAD A FRIEND THAT KNEW HOW TO CATCH EVRY POKEMON IN DIMN/PERL, HE TOLD ME THAT HE TOSSED AWAY AN AMOUNT OF MASTR BALLS EQUAL TO THE POKEMONS NUMBER AND THEN HE WENT TO THE GRASS AND FOUND THE DESIRED POKEMON AT A LOW LV LIKE AT LV5, IM NOT SHURE IF ITS LIKE THIS CUZ I WASNT INTN PKMN SO I DIDNT PUT ALOT OF ATENTION. MAYBE U GUYS KNO SOMETHING CLOSE TO WAT IM SAYING IF SO TELL ME HOW TO IT WRIGHT.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not a big fan of NES kid Icarus either... I know it was popular but I didn't care for it.